Nike NBA Jerseys FTW or WTF?

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-jersey-ripped-half-nike-problem-solve-144518237.html

So Nike's most influential endorser today, Lebron James, ripped his jersey in the season opener against the Celtics and his fellow Nike endorser Kyrie Irving.

In the preseason, Tyler Ennis and Nikola Jokic both had ripped jerseys.

The quality of Nike uniforms will be a running joke in the NBA.

snapshot20171017213109.jpg

856095704-e1506860873815.jpg

Also, Gordon Hayward tore his foot while wearing them Nike shoes, socks and tights :D

gordon-hayward.jpg

Also, Gordon Hayward tore his foot while wearing them Nike shoes, socks and tights :D

gordon-hayward.jpg
Funny but didn't make me laugh, must be too soon.

But yeah the jerseys are shit, nowadays most brands main objective is trying to reduce costs and sell you a product that lasts the less time possible making you buy the same thing once again without you thinking that their product is shit. Most of the times, thanks to marketing tricks and the way our brain works they succeed. Sometimes stuff like these jerseys ripping happens and they are forced to change their product a bit because it's way too negative for their image.

The Las Vegas shooting happened during Nike having NBA uniforms. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Maybe Nike trying to introduce them breakaway jerseys, like how we rocked them breakaway pants in the 90s

usa-ben-simmons-jersey.jpg

They are also using special technology to create sauna-like conditions while wearing the jersey:

Nike is the worst shit. Addidas and Rebok jerseys are where it's at.

I seriously think teenage hipster homosexual clowns run the department that comes up with designs for Nike. It's the only explanation I'll accept.

Nike is the worst shit. Addidas and Rebok jerseys are where it's at.

I seriously think teenage hipster homosexual clowns run the department that comes up with designs for Nike. It's the only explanation I'll accept.
Under Armour is expensive as fuck, but every single piece of fabric I've worn by them is top-of-the-line in terms of quality.

I won't leave New Balance & Nike for cross-trainers and basketball shoes, but Under Armour is where it's at for gym wear.

Under Armour is expensive as fuck, but every single piece of fabric I've worn by them is top-of-the-line in terms of quality.

I won't leave New Balance & Nike for cross-trainers and basketball shoes, but Under Armour is where it's at for gym wear.

Honestly I have beef more so with Nike jerseys. Those dopes need to be banned from the NFL. They're hit or miss at the college level.

For gym wear I'm an Adidas guy. Their sweat suits are comfortable as hell and look nice too. Gotta have that russian drug dealer/80's rapper look sometimes lol

Remember 9/11.......guess what kind of shoes the terrorist where wearing

Back