NieR: Automata--Platinum Games/Square Enix(PS4/PC)

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
CwPyJEkWEAARuar.jpg

Release Dates: February 23rd 2017(JPN PS4), March 7th 2017(NA PS4), March 10th 2017(EU PS4), March 17th 2017(PC)

Demo in the PlayStation Store

ewqfJDNiNier_Steam_D1_Beauty_795_780_KR.jpg

200w.gif

200w.gif

nier-automata.jpg

Last edited:
saw this today and it makes it two games I'm not getting due to female leads

As much as I want to play this game, it's I have to get through Horizon, Zelda, Persona 5, and Mass Effect. These games will probably take me through the end of the year.

Man too many damn games I want to play releasing in short succession. This is top of the pile, my studies are fucked. Nice one TS, was gonna make this thread closer to launch day but making it this early means there are atleast other interested in this game like I.

This or Horizon? I really can't decide.

I played the demo and the gameplay is awesome, the music is awesome, but the setting is not for me. I don't like fighting robots. I'll get it later. But really, check out the demo, this game is fun.

Not a day 1 for me but I will pick it up eventally, demo was super fun.

I remember when people played games for fun, nowt heyre spoiled with so many choices and miss gems out because they dont like a certain thing. I didnt like FPS for a long while but Ive not had as much fun as in the past 10 years as much as I did on Doom 2016 and battlefield 1 multiplayer with friends. If you thnk a game'll be fun, play that shit.

Not a day one buy for me but I will pick this up eventually

As much as I want to play this game, it's I have to get through Horizon, Zelda, Persona 5, and Mass Effect. These games will probably take me through the end of the year.
Man too many damn games I want to play releasing in short succession. This is top of the pile, my studies are fucked. Nice one TS, was gonna make this thread closer to launch day but making it this early means there are atleast other interested in this game like I.

I prefer packing all these games at the start of the year. Beats paying full price close to the holidays. Plus the ones we don't play now will be on sale come black friday/boxing day. So I will play what I can until end of the year and Red Dead 2 comes out. Then fill out my library with sales on the greats I had to skip.

This or Horizon? I really can't decide.

Try the NieR demo if you haven't already. Might give you a better idea.

I'm not a woman so I'm not gonna play as one in a video game.

A lot of guys prefer playing as women. A couple of gaming sites have done polls on it. And find many straight males when given a choice to make their own character, make females. I see it often too. When I was playing GTA Online and Destiny a lot, anytime I ran into female characters I assumed they were guys. Because when they used their mics, most were men. Some look at it like this...If they are going to stare at video game ass for 50+ hours, it might as well be a female ass.

I'm not trying to change your mind. Do as you please, but it's more commonly accepted then you might believe.

So you saying you won't play Tomb Raider games, Metroid, etc, just because it has a female lead?

A lot of guys prefer playing as women. A couple of gaming sites have done polls on it. And find many straight males when given a choice to make their own character, make females. I see it often too. When I was playing GTA Online and Destiny a lot, anytime I ran into female characters I assumed they were guys. Because when they used their mics, most were men. Some look at it like this...If they are going to stare at video game ass for 50+ hours, it might as well be a female ass.

I'm not trying to change your mind. Do as you please, but it's more commonly accepted then you might believe.

So you saying you won't play Tomb Raider games, Metroid, etc, just because it has a female lead?
Never played tomb raider and didn't realize Samus was a woman until after super metroid. All those guys who say that they'd rather look at a female ass reminds of the ppl who were into twisted sister and other hair metal bands of the 80's that dressed in drag.

Never played tomb raider and didn't realize Samus was a woman until after super metroid. All those guys who say that they'd rather look at a female ass reminds of the ppl who were into twisted sister and other hair metal bands of the 80's that dressed in drag.

Youre suspect as hell man. You like d?

<{fry}>

<18>

Lol fair enough. You are a man of conviction.

Gameplay will be fucking stellar coming from Platinum.

Probably will get put on the back burner with Nioh half finished, Horizon out Tuesday and Persona and Mass Effect right around the corner

Game is out in Japan and reviews are starting to hit. Looks like another solid PS4 entry. Grabbed all of these links except for the Famitsu translation off of gamefaqs.

Famitsu 39/40

(Translated from Dual Shockers)
http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/02...ted-high-praise-story-visuals-music-gameplay/

DualShockers 9/10

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/02...s-dream-team-delivers-uniquely-charming-jrpg/

The Bit Bag 8.8/10

http://www.thebitbag.com/nier-automata-review/228747

Sirus Gaming 9/10

http://sirusgaming.info/nier-automata-review/

Back