Nieky Holzken in $50 million boxing tournament 2/24/18 EDIT: Free Youtube Stream

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holzken became a replacement after Braehmer got injured. It will be streamed for free on Youtube.

Hes gonna fight Callum Smith in the semi finals, and possibly George Groves in the finals.

Holzken is 13-0. If he wins this tournament it will make him a Superstar, but hes gonna get killed.

LIVE YOUTUBE STREAM

Last edited:
Either all in or don't bother. Seems like a good opportunity for him to make a name, provided he doesn't get killed as your stating.

More like he's going to get TKOed and maybe feel embarassed, but not actually killed in the ring.

Just getting that kind of opportunity is a huge achievement for someone like Holzken IMO.

Nice thread title bud.

I predict a 6th round TKO by Holzken. After getting beat up in the first 5 rounds he gets frustrated and lands a left hook right kick combo to the head. There's major controversy and it makes the news where people come together and realize that kickboxing is the superior sport.

Callum Smith isnt even that good and if he doesnt get Holzken out of there in under 6-7 rds I will be legitimately shocked

What the fuck? This is a joke right?

Nieky - Just Do Eeet

If he gets killed what will he get paid?
50 million would pass to his wife and children and they would be set for life, and hopefully their descendants.

Which, in a way, would complete his purpose in life as a father. When you take the long term view

50 million would pass to his wife and children and they would be set for life, and hopefully their descendants.

Which, in a way, would complete his purpose in life as a father. When you take the long term view

lol I was going to say something along these lines.

Lol

Seriously though i suppose the 50 million is only for tournament winner

Think I saw somewhere these semi's were supposedly 4mil split 50/50 between the 2 fighters. Don't know how true that is and would Holzken as a replacement still get that.

Tournament winners supposedly get like 8-10mil if I'm not mistaken.
Anyway Holzken probably making nice money off of this.

50 Million is only for the tournament winner of course

neither of Smith and obviouslly Holzken have a real chance against Groves,he is way better than everyone that was in this 8 man tournament

he should drop to MW where there is way more better fighters and big names,but i doubt it,he is a natural sumer MW and i could only see him moving to LHW

IF he won, HF getting Nieky in the kb ring again Glory :p

if he pass Smith that would be a major upset and get the groves fight and lost in the finals, i think he gets one or two more high profile boxing matches and retires

i would bet that if it all happens he would cash out 3 million euros or more, will have money enough to live his kinda hippie life in a fancy house near that lake and never need to work anymore lol

Back