Nickelodean is making a Rocko's Modern Life 1 hour tv movie!

jefferz

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Nickelodean announced at Comic Con today that they're releasing a Rocko's Modern Life 1 hour tv movie!

They should make a "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" movie too. GOAT horror series.

They're also rebooting Invader Zim and Hey! Arnold. Nostalgia equivalent of an atom bomb

They did back in the late 90s.

Also,

tumblr_mlufb6gaOR1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

They're also rebooting Invader Zim and Hey! Arnold. Nostalgia equivalent of an atom bomb
Didn't care about Invader Zim. I'm looking forward to the Hey Arnold reboot, even though all the voices are going to be different.

Hopefully we find out what happened to his parents.

As long as they can get most of the same Voice actors and match the tone of the show.

Spuuuuuuuuunky !!!!!!!!!

As long as they can get most of the same Voice actors and match the tone of the show.

Spuuuuuuuuunky !!!!!!!!!
You're in luck, then. They got all the original voice actors, and, from the trailer, it feels exactly the original show, just updated to fit the modern era.

Greatest and most true post in the history of sherdog or even mankind

I still watch a ton of the splat on teen nick. They replay the old nick shows all the time. Everything from are you afraid to Pete and Pete and hey Arnold to rugrats ect you get the point

I'm actually getting ready to watch some rugrats now. It's my Saturday morning tradition.
Recently the wife and I have been watching
Pete and Pete. Show is freaking great and better as an adult. I like how older Pete is so serious when he's narrating.

I still watch a ton of the splat on teen nick. They replay the old nick shows all the time. Everything from are you afraid to Pete and Pete and hey Arnold to rugrats ect you get the point

I'm actually getting ready to watch some rugrats now. It's my Saturday morning tradition.
Recently the wife and I have been watching
Pete and Pete. Show is freaking great and better as an adult. I like how older Pete is so serious when he's narrating.
Same. Started a few months ago. It's crazy it's been damn near 20 years last time I saw those shows and I can still quote half the episodes sometimes

Came in here expecting Rocco Siffredi. Leaving very disappointed.

That is some really good news.

Back