Nick Newell with 2 arms vs Justin Gaethje? results the same?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Could Nick Newell beat JG if he had 2 normal functioning arms? He landed alot of shots on Justin with 1 arm..also the fact he doesn't have a left arm throws his balance off, so everytime he kicks, he sort of becomes off balance, its like a kangaroo with a half of tail.

Then again I don't think Gaethje was fighting extremely hard...he kept kicking Newell in the legs, I guess to make it "fair"

Also his left shoulder and the half arm that he does have looks pretty strong..how the fuck does he train that thing?

Nick_Newell_002_Retouched-675x900.jpg

gaethje by destruction

I don’t know how he does it, but he’s damn good at it. The utmost respect to him.

he has 2 arms but he doesn't have 2 hands

If he had 2 arms, he probably wouldn't be as driven.

If you can't beat a guy with 1 1/2 arms, then you don't deserve to be in the UFC. LOL

Last edited:
Nahhh Gaethje still would have beat the shit out of him

A second hand wouldn't have given him an answer for those leg kicks Gaethje slammed on him

Then again I don't think Gaethje was fighting extremely hard...he kept kicking Newell in the legs, I guess to make it "fair"

You're so right.Justin rarely incorporates kicks in his fights...Holy shit lol.CombatScience hahaha

Landing shots on Gaethje isn't exactly some superhuman feat. Just Saiyan.

he should just learn to jab his opponents in the throat with his nub. what are they gonna say. its a giant knuckle/elbow attachment

Back