Nick Newell - Tell me what YOU think

Look at that face. you know he got hoes for that
Sorry but there's NO "hot chick" on this PLANET who's ass I'd wipe. I don't give a damn if it's some Brazilian supermodel. This would be the best I could do....

Lol, at least he has a pretty cute wife to suck him off.
fight.jpg
Good for him!

Sorry but there's NO "hot chick" on this PLANET who's ass I'd wipe. I don't give a damn if it's some Brazilian supermodel. This would be the best I could do....
LOL damn dude fair point lololol

He is fighting guys way smaller than himself. He'd actually be two weight classes above if he had two arms. I am not a fan of extreme weight cutting.

He is fighting guys way smaller than himself. He'd actually be two weight classes above if he had two arms. I am not a fan of extreme weight cutting.
Hello darkness my old friend. Lol his one forearm and hand weighs 30 pounds lol

The guy does his job in there but his wins are over a bunch of cans tbh. Would really like to see him take on a Dakota Cochrane/Christos Giagos level fighter before he gets a step up.

I like and respect him a lot, but for his opponents there's no winning by fighting him.
If they lose, they got beat up by a guy with 1 arm. If they win, they lost against a guy with 1 arm.
I'm not bashing him though, he is really good and talented.

I think hes only fought guys who fit what T.S is describing hes never really fought one of these no fuck given dudes that will knock out there own family, to get ahead let alone a 1 handed fighter..

In the UFC he may win his debut agaisnt someone debuting as well ..or fits T.S"s point B type fighter but the true no non sense fighters separate him from his soul...just saying..at some point the shit hits the fan and fairy tales end..

Kinda like matt hamil..i feel like he was cut slack by some Point B fighters..but then Rich franklin had to bring some reailty back to the universe..

The guy does his job in there but his wins are over a bunch of cans tbh. Would really like to see him take on a Dakota Cochrane/Christos Giagos level fighter before he gets a step up.
Yea I looked at all the guys he beat only 2-3 had winning records I believe but hey it makes sense for him to fight inexperienced guys at least when he was starting out

he would destroy Sage Northcutt at least.
Dang you think? Some intrigue there to be honest. Sages reaction to being offered the contract “I’m sorry mister white, I would take any other fight. Mister Newell is handicapped I can’t do it” Dana “Sage it’s time you turned heel”

I think hes only fought guys who fit what T.S is describing hes never really fought one of these no fuck given dudes that will knock out there own family, to get ahead let alone a 1 handed fighter..

In the UFC he may win his debut agaisnt someone debuting as well ..or fits T.S"s point B type fighter but the true no non sense fighters separate him from his soul...just saying..at some point the shit hits the fan and fairy tales end..

Kinda like matt hamil..i feel like he was cut slack by some Point B fighters..but then Rich franklin had to bring some reailty back to the universe..
Yea man some of them were cans too and Newell IS a good grappler. But the one pure bred savage he fought tko’d him

He's been improving pretty consistently for many years,so he'd need to keep that up.His subs are pretty damn slick.I think he'd have mixed success (above .500) depending on his level of competition.He's a solid fighter and would whoop a bunch of guys in the UFC imo but not have great success.Also TS,he's a LW.Last night was a catchweight at 165 and he weighed in at 162 and it was his first fight above LW in almost 10 years,so i'm going to assume it was for his opponent who's had a bunch of catchweight fights and missed weight even in those.

He's been fighting for 10 years but hasn't fought someone that tried to finish him just like they would anyone else?What?

He needs to go up in weight and fight cm punk

Would be interesting on novelty value alone

Back