Nick Diaz Vs Paul Daley = Best Round In MMA

One of the best fights of 2011 which is probably the best year in mma history.

Some context for the younguns: this was the first Strikeforce event after Zuffa bought them out. Up to that point, it kind of felt like some of the best fighters in the world were toiling away in semi-obscurity over there on Showtime, so Dana being cageside had all this added significance. Just one of those events that turned out way crazier than you could have hoped for.

I think Andrei and his pimp hand would have something to say about that.
w5zcEnH.gif%3Cbr

Great, great fight. I also think "Stannderlei" was pretty dang good in Japan.

The real question is... How the fuck Nick Diaz has haters?

War Nick!

Love that fight, makes me hate the fact that Nick could have had so many great fights over the last few years if he would have just fought whoever they put in front of him, instead of just looking for the money fight.
Prizefighters are in this to make a good living

i say it all the time when this thread comes up. the best mma round of all-time is the first round of ninja vs. sperry. you HAVE to watch that fight if you're a fan of mma.

God the Diaz brothers are classless pieces of shit. Not that Paul's known for his sportsmanship either, but that's pretty low. Bisping-esque.

Actually, Nick was telling Paul, "You are an awesome fighter! You brought it homie! I'd smoke weed with you anytime!"

It was Nick's way of showing respect.

I still wanna know what he said.

Before that fight I was nervous because it was my two favourite fighters going at it... I was actually hoping Semtex would get the win, and I never expected Diaz to finish him on the feet.

Thank God Herb Dean wasn't reffing, it would have been stopped on first knockdown for sure

Love that fight, makes me hate the fact that Nick could have had so many great fights over the last few years if he would have just fought whoever they put in front of him, instead of just looking for the money fight.
Dude.. THEY OFFERED HIM ROBBIE LAWLER!!!!!
He's even having bad influence on his lil bro who also wouldn't fight anyone other than Conor next.. HE TURNED DOWN EDDIE!!!!!

PEEP IT 2017
nick-diaz-vs-paul-daley.jpg

Great fight, I was there for that one live. I was cheering for Diaz but I thought Daley had him for sure when he went down the second time.

The whole card was sick... mousasi, aoki. I miss strikeforce

Back