Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping potentially in the works

bisping will win by using his little baby leg kicks

I’ve wanted this exact fight for years! It is a great match up but Nick is better than him in every single facet of MMA. War Diaz!!!

Mma math says there is a chance, Diaz went five with George bisping only survived 1 and got rocked and choked the life out of in the secound.

But bisping won a decision vs andy and Diaz lost one so??

Bisping also got hurt severely by AS while Diaz did not. Diaz torches Bisping.

Good. A nice easy fight for Bisping to retire on.

That would be a sick fight. Good fight for both of them IMO.

if it happened, and Bisping were to lose, what a way to end his career...2 back to back losses from WWs
<6>

Seems to be wishful thinking

Ping coasts to an easy UD 99/100 times

Nick cries about the obvious decision 99/100 times

I’ve seen on multiple sources that there is a potential bout being scheduled between Nick Diaz and Michael Bisping. Personally I would love to see this as Nick hasn’t won since 2011. The trash talking for this fight would be legendary. Thoughts?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Diaz fighting and it's not vs one of the absolutely best fighters in mma history?

<mma4>

Bisping by whatever he wants, Nick Diaz is extremely overrated IMO, people are just amazed that he smokes weed for some reason

He was in some exciting fights that also plays a part in how overrated he is albeit they were against not very top competition.

I'd watch of course, but I'd prefer to see bisping fight rockhold for a rubber match. there's real animosity there, and a lot of people think bisping snuck in a lucky punch against rockhold. makes for a better last fight. imo.

I'd love to see it. And it makes sense for both of them now.

Bisping is a bad match up for Diaz. Just as fit and comfortable volume punching. A bit bigger and stronger i imagine too.

giphy.gif

What exactly is that thing going by in the background?

Back