Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping potentially in the works

' Both are fine gentlemen, skilled in combat and in verbal combat the same. A 'money fight' you might call it, I'd still watch it with pleasure. A great out fight for The Count, and a great comeback fight for Nick Diaz. '
- Tze

Yeah, I'd rather see another Conor thread instead of a thread that is insinuating that a fight is "in the works" when no actual credible sources have any news regarding that fight being "in the works".
Well that and your username proves your lack of taste.

Diaz by superior boxing and body shots or Bisping by Nick not fighting for fucking years.

I’ve seen on multiple sources that there is a potential bout being scheduled between Nick Diaz and Michael Bisping. Personally I would love to see this as Nick hasn’t won since 2011. The trash talking for this fight would be legendary. Thoughts?

I don't call mmaimports as a source.

don't buy into the fake news

after Nick Diaz vs Bisping, Rich Franklin should return to fight the winner as his retirement fight. oh man that would be awesome

Will watch, but would’ve really liked to see this one 5 years ago.

Two very active boxers with low power. High output.
Fun fight all over.
Honestly think Diaz's chin may get him the tko.
Edit: bisping could get a decision with a lot of jabbing and movement too.
Diaz might be out of his game for all we know. Lots of endurance training makes a huge difference.

giphy.gif

I’ve seen on multiple sources that there is a potential bout being scheduled between Nick Diaz and Michael Bisping. Personally I would love to see this as Nick hasn’t won since 2011. The trash talking for this fight would be legendary. Thoughts?

<mma4>

Cool. I think that would be a great fight.

No PPV headine please.

That's a fun fight for sure, the right fight for both considering Bisping age & losing spree & Diaz inactivity & losing spree, both still big names and their styles make for a fun fight.

I hope it's not a tease, so down for this fight. There's probably a good chance this fight does not end in a tko/ko

Im happy but im not. I love both guys. Dont want either one to lose. Bispings loses then he retires on a loss. Nick loses then he disappears for another century. BUT if it does happen then make this motherfucker 5 rounds.

Bisping scores enough TDs. Yawn.

Lol at the people saying Nick will win. He was overrated in his prime, that ended many years ago, and he isn't a mw. If this fight happens he loses...... yet again.

And Nick fans go rewatch the Gomi fight (his single impressive win) and predict him to win his next fight based on aggression he lost a decade ago.

That would be an incredible fight, two very similar styles and the trash talking would be great. Bisping may be a bit large for him though imo.

Back