Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping potentially in the works

Yeah I saw shields said something. Idk though cause obviously I want kick to come back and get the win. But tbh I'd feel bad about bisping going out on three loses. He's annoying at times but I feel like he doesn't deserve that

Yeah I saw shields said something. Idk though cause obviously I want kick to come back and get the win. But tbh I'd feel bad about bisping going out on three loses. He's annoying at times but I feel like he doesn't deserve that
I think both have a good chance of winning. Bisping would make Diaz fight too which is what we all need.

I love it, retirement fight for Bisping, come out of retirement fight for Diaz. Both fighters feature boxing styles, Diaz with the pressure and Bisping with the speed and movement, this will be perfect for a fight night main event because I want to see this potentially go 5 rounds. The taunting, the trash talk, the over the top egos this fight is going to be pretty big. hahahaha

OP says "multiple sources" then only posts a single source that's an un-verified instagram of a screen shot of Jake Shields twitter which has been a click bait content aggregator for years. Jake Shields isn't actually the one posting.

damn i dont want either fighter to lose.. hoping for a freaking war with a split decision ending where both guys looked good.

<28> {<Scared}

I would be more interested in the pre-fight build-up than the actual fight. The tension trash talk and insults would be amazing to watch

OP says "multiple sources" then only posts a single source that's an un-verified instagram of a screen shot of Jake Shields twitter which has been a click bait content aggregator for years. Jake Shields isn't actually the one posting.
The thread title also says “potentially in the works” it’s definitely something to talk about and makes sense from both of their stand points.

The thread title also says “potentially in the works” it’s definitely something to talk about and makes sense from both of their stand points.

So if I make an instagram account with "mma" somewhere in it and post random fake bullshit, you'll make threads and use me as a source? lol

So if I make an instagram account with "mma" somewhere in it and post random fake bullshit, you'll make threads and use me as a source? lol
If you get 183k followers, yes. Good luck.

If you get 183k followers, yes. Good luck.

You know you can buy followers on instagram right? 183k followers costs about $10

That instagram is also unverified and had to add two underscores at the end of it because not only couldn't they get mmauncensored, they also couldn't get mmauncensored_ with just one underscore lol

....In the first 10 round mma fight.

You know you can buy followers on instagram right? 183k followers costs about $10

That instagram is also unverified and had to add two underscores at the end of it because not only couldn't they get mmauncensored, they also couldn't get mmauncensored_ with just one underscore lol
Alright well I’m waiting for your account. Until then, would you rather see another Conor thread?

I think both have a good chance of winning. Bisping would make Diaz fight too which is what we all need.
Yeah I agree bisping has a good chance. I just mean that I'd feel bad hoping he loses

Alright well I’m waiting for your account. Until then, would you rather see another Conor thread?

Yeah, I'd rather see another Conor thread instead of a thread that is insinuating that a fight is "in the works" when no actual credible sources have any news regarding that fight being "in the works".

Bisping by whatever he wants, Nick Diaz is extremely overrated IMO, people are just amazed that he smokes weed for some reason
Or they remember when he was kicking ass and taking names in EliteXC and Strikeforce then lost to two possible GOATS by decision and it some how overrated now.
If Nick gets back to his aggressive ways he will destroy Bisping. I just don’t think his mind has been in the game for a long time.

Back