Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping potentially in the works

Bisping by whatever he wants, Nick Diaz is extremely overrated IMO, people are just amazed that he smokes weed for some reason
yes and no. He has some bad ass BJJ and doesn't tire, but lots of holes in his game.

So how about you post those fuckin sources, buddy?
Haven’t had to dig too deep they keep popping up on my feeds. Nothing confirmed but several MMA accounts posting about it.

The trash talk would just be Michael ragging on Diaz followed by Nick saying something cerebral like "Fuck you bitch".

Perfect comeback fight for Diaz imo
This. I don’t think it’s too unreliable to actually happen. Would be a boxing match pretty much with Nick having a fair chance at winning and Michael goes out with a good fight.

what happened to rockhold 3?? honestly fuck bisping

Perfect for both guys and the UFC would find some card to put it as the Main event and hype it up.

Bisping beats Nick and retires, what a perfect way to go out.

Amazing fight.

No risk of a KO and damage for Bisping, and the build up will be insane.

Caint wait

This is actually a good fight. Mike Bisping is going to move forward and force Nick Diaz to fight or get fucked up. So, Nick Diaz want have to pretend that he is a tough guy who isn't afraid of the damage by taunting his opponents instead of actually cutting of the cage, and fighting them. LOL

Amazing fight.

No risk of a KO and damage for Bisping, and the build up will be insane.

Caint wait
It makes sense to me. I haven’t seen an incredibly reliable source yet just several MMA accounts that have guys on the inside. Although it would be a great matchup and a perfect swan song for Bisping.

Back