Nick Diaz vs Lyoto Machida

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How does this fight go ? Is it boring as shit? Or entertaining for the ages Another fun fight would be Nick Diaz vs Shogun

Diaz has not won a fight in six years.

Diaz wins via body blows and spinning shit.

I don't see how you can say machida would run through him I think he would cry after the fight like Anderson did and do the runnin man. Shogun is really big for diaz I think that'd be the tougher more technical fight

boring as fuck with machida winning a dec. if u thought silva diaz was bad this one would be even worse.

nick just cares about cashing checks since he couldnt beat condit and gsp. dude barely throws anything and spends half of the fight talking and pulling stunts in the octagon. doesnt really seem to wanna actually fight unless some1 stands right in front of him

When was the last time Diaz destroyed someone on the feet?

Six years ago, and the victim was BJs ghost.
eh to be fair bj was still decent back then. he had lost to edgar 2x but he knocked out hughes quick as hell and he drew with fitch who was #2 in WW at the time. since the diaz loss tho he def went downhill

I dozed off just reading the titl...

eh to be fair bj was still decent back then. he had lost to edgar 2x but he knocked out hughes quick as hell and he drew with fitch who was #2 in WW at the time. since the diaz loss tho he def went downhill

No, he wasnt still good then. This is thr fight where he just started to stand around and get the shit kicked out of him without fighting back. He did it vs. Rory and Frankie too.

I honestly think Fitch of all people broke him, he openly admitted he got a gift draw and that Fitch beat the shit out of him. Since that fight he has never shown any sustained aggression at all.

No, he wasnt still good then. This is thr fight where he just started to stand around and get the shit kicked out of him without fighting back. He did it vs. Rory and Frankie too.

I honestly think Fitch of all people broke him, he openly admitted he got a gift draw and that Fitch beat the shit out of him. Since that fight he has never shown any sustained aggression at all.
How exactly was it a gift draw

Penn won 2 rounds.. lol

Of course he's gonna think he lost when he got smashed the last round In a 10-8. The draw / If not BJ winning the fight were the only possible outcomes

I would agree he was never the same after that fight though.

That was his last really good performance in MMA.

Gomi by vicious knockout, then he's taking the UFC strap in 2008!!!!

How exactly was it a gift draw

Penn won 2 rounds.. lol

Of course he's gonna think he lost when he got smashed the last round In a 10-8. The draw / If not BJ winning the fight were the only possible outcomes

I would agree he was never the same after that fight though.

That was his last really good performance in MMA.

Media scores disagree with you. Coverage wasnt as extensive then but sherdog and mmajunkie both scored it as a win for Fitch.

One draw score and one for a BJ win.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/2345/Jon-Fitch-vs-B.J.-Penn

It was a good effort against the number #2 guy in a heavier weight class but no way he won that fight and he knew it when they interviewed him.

i think i solved the riddle as to why the diaz bros have no punching power... veganism induced vitamin deficiency.

Back