Nick Diaz vs conor mcgregor... who wins??

Shano123

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just visualise this one as a catch weight or something... who wins??

Little brother gave him all he could handle.

Nick would rape him.

that's a serious question? nick would beat him down, no matter where the fight goes.

I'd like to see Conor vs. Paul Daley, that would be a fight.

Nick was always the better of the 2.

If Nate gave Conor lots of trouble, Nick would rape him.

Conor's only chance is to Condit him. Stick and move and move and move.

As we all know Nick has problems with guys who do not walk in straight lines and put their back on the fence. Conor does have good footwork and moves in really good lines and angles. As long as COnor does not try to KO him I think he could survive to win a decision.

Conor's only chance is to Condit him. Stick and move and move and move.

As we all know Nick has problems with guys who do not walk in straight lines and put their back on the fence. Conor does have good footwork and moves in really good lines and angles. As long as COnor does not try to KO him I think he could survive to win a decision.
Assuming Conor has the cardio to follow that strategy, and who knows if he'd follow that strategy in the first place because it would irrevocably damage his drawing power. Conor would try to use the same strategy against Nick as he did against Nate, and when Conor got tired Nick would finish him...quickly (assuming Conor wasn't already finished by then).

Assuming Conor has the cardio to follow that strategy, and who knows if he'd follow that strategy in the first place because it would irrevocably damage his drawing power. Conor would try to use the same strategy against Nick as he did against Nate, and when Conor got tired Nick would finish him...quickly (assuming Conor wasn't already finished by then).
Agreed.

But the stick and move strategy does not push the cardio that much. Against Nate, Conor kept going for the KO after he landed big shots and then punching himself out. Against Nick he would have to be disciplined as Nick is easy to hit and the makes people think they can KO him which is often where they fall prey to his game.

Agreed.

But the stick and move strategy does not push the cardio that much. Against Nate, Conor kept going for the KO after he landed big shots and then punching himself out. Against Nick he would have to be disciplined as Nick is easy to hit and the makes people think they can KO him which is often where they fall prey to his game.
Except Condit didn't do a stick-and-move strategy, he literally fought going backwards and used a lot of weak kicks to score points. Honestly, I can't see Conor being capable of doing that. If he attempts anything similar to a stick-and-move strategy, he's going to go in with his hands and when he does he'll get caught repeatedly, and Nick will be hitting harder than Nate in those exchanges.

2 retired guys fighting? Come up with a plausible scenario next time.
1518577179885.jpg

Easy win for Conor

Nick hasn't looked good in years

Plod forward...Taunt...Throw slap...Lose decision...Retire
Eez normal

It will be Conor vs Nate II without the 10-8 round 3. Then Nick will throw a fit about how he was robbed and claim he won the fight.

Easy win for Conor

Nick hasn't looked good in years

Plod forward...Taunt...Throw slap...Lose decision...Retire
Eez normal

are we going to simply ignore the guys he fought? his last three fights were carlos condit, gsp, and anderson silva. who looks good against those guys? the guys who do, are great fighters. maybe i'm misreading here, but the people who say what you just said seem to say it because they don't like nick on a personal level. i could be wrong, but that's what i'm sensing.

Back