Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

I am relaxed
lol
The proof is Nate is still under contract to UFC
If UFC did not offer him fights since Conor II, he could have sued them and you know Nate would.
. Dw mate he’s got blinders on. Thinks Dana’s the sole reason the Diaz bros aren’t fighting tomorrow

. Dw mate he’s got blinders on. Thinks Dana’s the sole reason the Diaz bros aren’t fighting tomorrow

Well Nate has F.U. money after Conor II, so he is saying "F.U." lol
No idea why Nick isn't agreeing.

Well Nate has F.U. money after Conor II, so he is saying "F.U." lol
No idea why Nick isn't agreeing.
Maybe living of Nate's F.U money? Or he's got shares in a weed company and ignoring the company rule of not getting high on your own supply.

The diaz’s are the most sour, entitled, whiney little bitches the ufc has ever seen.

Sayonara mother fucker!
And the UFC is the worst company with how they treat their fighters. They play games with the, give empty promises, refuse to pay them what they're worth, and their president Dana White publicity berates and shits all over his fighters.

How about fuck you? I'm with Diaz, i'll watch him wherever he goes. Fighters make the UFC. You're a bitch standing up for the UFC.

Elias has 70k instagram followers while Nick has over a million.

Think of it as putting your brand on a billboard, a shitty billboard but with a ton of traffic will cost you more than a beutiful billboard with little traffic.
Not really. Certain companies will never sponsor the Diaz Brothers. Even the girl who got busted for MJ, she lost her bodyarmor deal. It really depends on the company. I doubt Nike will sponsor them.

Well Nick could prove me wrong but I think he's playing his fans for shills keep his name in their mouth without any intention of ever getting back in the ring again. Do you know what his existing contract is with the UFC? I can't imagine he's not getting something at least similar to stated estimates above. Nate by all accounts is getting a lot more.

He got 500K to show last time.
I'm also sure it depends on the matchup...last one was Anderson Silva. This time they offered him Masvidal, it's "slightly" different.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that with sponsors in Bellator he can get way way way more.

Not really. Certain companies will never sponsor the Diaz Brothers. Even the girl who got busted for MJ, she lost her bodyarmor deal. It really depends on the company. I doubt Nike will sponsor them.

Obviously, but it's like that with everything, certain companies wouldn't sponsor athletes/fighters in general.

But certain companies will because Nick appeals to a certain demographic, the same demographic that certain companies cater to.

I wish Askren would've went back to BMMA.Bellator would then have Gegard, Ben , what seems to be an ever evolving Bader and a couple of their divisions are actually quite deep.
Another growing #2 MMA outlet is good for everyone.

.....and Nick is a draw regardless of where he is now on a fighting level (I mean I'm sure hes still very good)

they both take nothing but big money fights, and even keep getting them, and still complain....

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Obviously, but it's like that with everything, certain companies wouldn't sponsor athletes/fighters in general.

But certain companies will because Nick appeals to a certain demographic, the same demographic that certain companies cater to.
Like which ones? His brother is more popular at this time but I can only think of Represent sponsoring him. Nick has a history of marijuana which is a stigma for some folks and add in his weird domestic violence thing recently. He really isn't going to attract any companies that will pay much. In contrast, Anderson had budweiser, burger king, nike at one point as a sponsor. He barely even speaks.

Like which ones? His brother is more popular at this time but I can only think of Represent sponsoring him. Nick has a history of marijuana which is a stigma for some folks and add in his weird domestic violence thing recently. He really isn't going to attract any companies that will pay much. In contrast, Anderson had budweiser, burger king, nike at one point as a sponsor. He barely even speaks.

Well your argument would hold some substance if Nate wasnt in the UFC as well, my entire point is Nick's worth for sponsorships outside of the UFC and the reebok deal.

And who sponsors AS since the reebok deal??

I think you've found yourself in a bad argument where your just arguing for arguments sake.

The problem is that you don't realize that 1/2 million in sponsorship money for a high profile MMA'ist isnt that big of a deal, where as you for some reason think that it is.

Erik Silva was making 60k a month off his sponsors.

Shuab was making more $$ off sponsors than his actual pay from the UFC.

You are under valuing how much an athlete is worth to Sponsors, and that's where the argument stems from.

Great. Go. Second tier fighter.

Every MMA clothing will sponsor him. There are usually a couple that do it - like Torque, Venumfight.
A lot of Californian businesses sponsor him - actually many car related for some reasons.
These are friends, Diaz bros made a lot of connections during their years in MMA and are stars in Stockton and California overall.

Yes, Budweiser will pay more in one piece - had Anderson been able to show their logo in the octagon again. But he cannot do it.
Diaz will show his. And they will pay a lot.

I am relaxed
lol
The proof is Nate is still under contract to UFC
If UFC did not offer him fights since Conor II, he could have sued them and you know Nate would.
That doesn't really prove anything. No papers, no dates and no names. Not even a statement from Dana. All we have here are the general guide lines.

If what you say is correct then, yeah, he'd get the chance to sue. Nate would definitely want to sue in such a scenario but would he? I don't know because what are the odds to win against the UFC? How many went against it and won?
Let's not forget the UFC is the strongest org economically and has the power to even buy out competitors.

You shouldn't be talking about blinders. You're so loyal to the UFC you see things that don't exist.

Who cares? He last fought in Jan 2015, almost 4 years ago. Will he start fighting once every 3 years in Bellator? I love watching Nick Diaz fight but he needs to STFU or fight.

Nick is just scared to take fights in the UFC because if he losses a couple his stock will go way down and even Scott Coker won't give him a fat paycheck.

The last fight he won was in 2011 vs a lightweight. He is just riding off the coattails of his past.

Back