Nick Diaz Teases Move To Bellator: ''F*ck UFC''

Why doesnt anyone understand what happens in contract disputes?

Ah I get it now, we all have a blind spot mate, mine's still thinking Conor can beat Khabib, yours is your cloth ear, deaf to anything even approaching criticism of the Diaz brothers. He's turned down fights so has Nick, both have a disproportionate view of their worth. Nate in particular has made millions from the UFC he wouldn't have got anywhere near the same level of payday fighting literally anyone else in Bellator. Nick somehow thinks he's grown as a draw despite it being 7 years since a win. Both are clearly happy making money outside the ring. I hope both enjoy their self enforced retirements and maybe even get a golden handshake with one last joke of a fight a la Tito and Liddell. Lets not pretend should either move to Bellator that they're going to drastically move the needle. Maybe Bellator's that desperate that they'll overpay for name recognition.
I have read better novels than yours. Don't tell Dana that you quit just yet.

Surely it's implied that Nate's turned down fights previously and that Dana doesn't even really want to bother anymore chasing Nate but would rather Nate come to him. Hell that's not even a subjective point at this stage is it? With regards to your second point my advice get comfortable you'll be waiting a while.

Contractually UFC has to offer him fights, so Dana/UFC will have to bother at some point.
Signed fighters have to be offered X amount of fights in X amount of time at their contractually agreed rate.

Of course the fighter can say no because he/she wants more money or a different opponent, but UFC has to offer a fight.

I have read better novels than yours. Don't tell Dana that you quit just yet.
Jeez mate that's a novel to you? Guessing books aren't really your thing, of course a Diaz fan, I just made the connection. Face it in your eyes the Diaz brothers can do no wrong, you're perfectly welcome to that opinion, you're factually wrong, but that's the good thing about opinions you don't always have to be right. I wish I was getting paid for this but this spiel is entirely gratis mate. If you have to look that phrase up maybe I can charge you?

So hard to be a Diaz fan..
Is he scared of Masvidal or something ?
That was a crazy good fight, and winnable too for Nick
But WTF ?

Contractually UFC has to offer him fights, so Dana/UFC will have to bother at some point.
Signed fighters have to be offered X amount of fights in X amount of time at their contractually agreed rate.

Of course the fighter can say no because he/she wants more money or a different opponent, but UFC has to offer a fight.
Thanks for confirming that it was my belief. Surely this definitely proves that Nate has turned down fights otherwise the UFC would be in breach of contract.

Jeez mate that's a novel to you? Guessing books aren't really your thing, of course a Diaz fan, I just made the connection. Face it in your eyes the Diaz brothers can do no wrong, you're perfectly welcome to that opinion, you're factually wrong, but that's the good thing about opinions you don't always have to be right. I wish I was getting paid for this but this spiel is entirely gratis mate. If you have to look that phrase up maybe I can charge you?
I could call it a fairy tale if it bothers you. The bottom line is you're determined to turn white to black and vice versa and the question that comes naturally is: If you're not getting payed, why do you do that? I don't care for the answer mind you, I wouldn't even ask you the time.

Thanks for confirming that it was my belief. Surely this definitely proves that Nate has turned down fights otherwise the UFC would be in breach of contract.

Yes that is correct
I don't know who & what was being argued, but UFC contractually has to offer fights at the agreed upon term in a fighters contract.
They can not legally hold a fighters career hostage like that.

Yes that is correct
I don't know who & what was being argued, but UFC contractually has to offer fights at the agreed upon term in a fighters contract.
They can not legally hold a fighters career hostage like that.
But what you said was merely what the UFC has to do, not what it did.
Where is the proof?

Of the UFC offering Nate fight X. Was Nate offered a fight after Poirier pulling out?

WTF did I say they did?

I stated that Dana cannot wait for Nate to be ready, he has to offer him fights in writing.
I never said anything remotely close to "Dana contacted/offered Nate fights in the past month" lol

I could call it a fairy tale if it bothers you. The bottom line is you're determined to turn white to black and vice versa and the question that comes naturally is: If you're not getting payed, why do you do that? I don't care for the answer mind you, I wouldn't even ask you the time.
Im assuming you ask people the time cos you haven't figured out how to tell it yet yourself?

WTF did I say they did?

I stated that Dana cannot wait for Nate to be ready, he has to offer him fights in writing.
I never said anything remotely close to "Dana contacted/offered Nate fights in the past month" lol
Relax. @LetThemBleed said "Surely this definitely proves that Nate has turned down fights otherwise the UFC would be in breach of contract." and you said "that is correct". That's what I was talking about although I made it more specific.
Nothing against you. If there's proof of something though I'd like to see it. Is there?

Im assuming you ask people the time cos you haven't figured out how to tell it yet yourself?
You reek of desperation.<Lmaoo>

I would love to know why these 2 assholes think they are worth so damn much money. Homeboy hasn't fought in years and he is crying about money.

Add to that, Nick hasn't won a fight in seven years.

UFC, Bellator, WSOF, I really don't care but do something aside from tweeting and smoking...

I used to love Nick Diaz. I'd still like to see him fight again, but I'm tired of his shit. Either get in the ring or stick to coke and weed.

I think I'm gonna go now and let the mudslinging continue. See ya later people.

Btw, Diaz did 9/11!!!:eek:

For the angry baboons :D
MnRbEVK.jpg

Relax. @LetThemBleed said "Surely this definitely proves that Nate has turned down fights otherwise the UFC would be in breach of contract." and you said "that is correct". That's what I was talking about although I made it more specific.
Nothing against you. If there's proof of something though I'd like to see it. Is there?

I am relaxed
lol
The proof is Nate is still under contract to UFC
If UFC did not offer him fights since Conor II, he could have sued them and you know Nate would.

Back