Nick Diaz is Always Partying

Lol not the scientific evolution,if anyone believes we were all bacteria living in water at some point then decided to become fish,then fish decided to make legs and shore,then we become humans somehow just blows my mind . I meant his skills and technique. Im not hating on the Diaz brothers,they are one my favorite fighters bc they will fight you not point you .You just cant get high all day and expect to become a better fighter. Im telling you this from experience w smoking myself.
you don't believe in evolution?

do you believe in god?

Lol not the scientific evolution,if anyone believes we were all bacteria living in water at some point then decided to become fish,then fish decided to make legs and shore,then we become humans somehow just blows my mind . I meant his skills and technique. Im not hating on the Diaz brothers,they are one my favorite fighters bc they will fight you not point you .You just cant get high all day and expect to become a better fighter. Im telling you this from experience w smoking myself.

tumblr_mv52fxASym1qjyhpzo1_400.gif

Nick is the person who will look back from a wheel chair in 20 years and realize how much time he wasted.

They are real, though it appears the Diazes get no money for them - they just made them without asking.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/nick-nate-diaz-featured-diaz-bros-rolling-papers-122716?amp=true

Diaz recently stopped by a smoke shop in his hometown of Stockton, CA and stumbled upon a bunch of different items featuring him and his young brother, Nate. Like these “Diaz Bros” rolling papers.
willing to bet he handed out some Stockton slaps.

Hope hes enjoying irrelevancy. He has to party. Hes terrible at this fighting thing. No idea why people still talk about him so much. He hasnt won a fight in 6 years. Closing in on a decade. He doesnt even want to fight. Hes just a delusional diva that makes delusional demands.

Probably gets paid to make appearances at clubs to draw crowds.
Probably just trying to make some cash

Win win for him

Easy money on the side, make appearance, stroke your ego, most likely get laid by club whores...Back to triathalon stuff, train, smoke ganja. Rinse an repeat.

Win win for him

Easy money on the side, make appearance, stroke your ego, most likely get laid by club whores...Back to triathalon stuff, train, smoke ganja. Rinse an repeat.
Yup. Nick is living the life right now, it's understandable why he's in no rush to get back in the cage.

Yup. Nick is living the life right now, it's understandable why he's in no rush to get back in the cage.

Yea. Whats funny is some these dudes who are suspend are actually doing themselves better and still enjoying life. Fans gotta realize being in the spot light aint everything.

Hopefully he doesn't go to Conor McGregor route and do drugs in tree houses.

Nick is the person who will look back from a wheel chair in 20 years and realize how much time he wasted.
How? He's got money, is living lavishly, does whatever the fuck he wants and isn't getting punched in the face anymore. He's living the life right now, how is he wasting time lol.

How? He's got money, is living lavishly, does whatever the fuck he wants and isn't getting punched in the face anymore. He's living the life right now, how is he wasting time lol.

You literally answered your own question.

He should be doing all that when he isn't able to make money at the job he chose.

He doesn't make Conor money.

There's a reason hockey players go hard for 8 to 10 years

most likely get laid by club whores...

This is Nick Diaz you're talking about, right? With those V-Neck shirts he ain't foolin' anybody.

I'm gonna laugh like a mental patient when Nick comes out and all you Diaz ball lickers realize he actually wants you to lick his balls.

Back