Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

No said date is classic.i also enjoyed his last album more than the last Wu album put out.
I remember the journey I went on to buy the liquid swords then listening to it.that album captured that whole day for me vividly

I was just listening to Ace1 new album 43rd&excellence today.
Book of human language is great.

A Book of Human Language might be one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. It really struck a chord with me. Lyrics are thoughtful and relatable to most walks of life. Instrumentals are haunting and beautiful.

10/10 for me.

tumblr_inline_orwt67eNCw1rict0a_540.gif

What? lol you asked me to list some examples of hip hop being socially conscious and intelligent so I did.. that’s not the only way music can be good. I love me some Gucci, Jeezy, and other ignorant hip hop. Just because I listed 90s artists doesn’t mean the message is any less pertinent. But since you seem to be so proud of yourself I guess congrats on thoroughly derailing the thread (that isn’t mine but you seem to be under the impression that it is)

You know how I can tell your mad...

<LordRoose> .

So while we have a collection of hip hop heads I enjoy discussing music with who do you guys have as your all time personal favorite MCs?

Doom is my personal favorite.

Always preferred Biggie to Nas even as a West Coaster, but prefer Nas to both.

Aesop Rock is my favorite lyricist.

Kendrick Lamar is establishing himself as an all time great.
If DOOM is your favorite rapper.. I didn’t even read the rest of your post I just know you immediately command respect for your hip hop knowledge m. Lil B could be your second favorite rapper and I could forgive you...

NjH3Bqv.jpg

El Diablo and Thor Molecules
<Dana05>
How is this a thread bro? Any fucking body who's cool and not a fucking goof has half or more of their closet full of Reebok gear.

Nick fucking bought that jacket with cash he pulled from his weed money account.

<Dana05>
How is this a thread bro? Any fucking body who's cool and not a fucking goof has half or more of their closet full of Reebok gear.

Nick fucking bought that jacket with some of his weed money supply
It was just an excuse to talk about hip hop, without having to leave the forum.

My vote honestly goes to Nas for all-time lyricist.
jayz and nas for me. nas also kills it during his concerts. he has so many classics it's like hit after hit during his performance. and he could probably just do all of illmatic but he's got an entire catalogue.
i don't know if he's put out anything recent though. sad to say the only thing i hear about him these days is some ish about him and nicki minaj that i could care less about.

It was just an excuse to talk about hip hop, without having to leave the forum.
These guys in hip hop fucking love the shit out of Reebok. We-the UFC, I mean, has rappers' agents calling every other week asking to get in on the Full Kit gravy train. That's why you don't see rappers do walk outs with the fighters. Greedy bastards wanna mooch off of the windfall without stepping into the cage.

<Dana05>

Nick fucking bought that jacket with cash he pulled from his weed money account.

" Weed money account " ??
giphy.gif

C'mon, tuff guy.

<{CMPALM}> .

These guys in hip hop fucking love the shit out of Reebok. We-the UFC, I mean, has rappers' agents calling every other week asking to get in on the Full Kit gravy train. That's why you don't see rappers do walk outs with the fighters. Greedy bastards wanna mooch off of the windfall without stepping into the cage.

<mma3> .

So while we have a collection of hip hop heads I enjoy discussing music with who do you guys have as your all time personal favorite MCs?

Doom is my personal favorite.

Always preferred Biggie to Nas even as a West Coaster, but prefer Nas to both.

Aesop Rock is my favorite lyricist.

Kendrick Lamar is establishing himself as an all time great.
oh shit just remembered, while we're talking about GOAT MC's, black thought never gets enough respect. roots are an amazing group but his lyricism is effortless. ppl think he fell off after going primetime but then he dropped this:

A Book of Human Language might be one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time. It really struck a chord with me. Lyrics are thoughtful and relatable to most walks of life. Instrumentals are haunting and beautiful.

10/10 for me.

10/10 for me.

I agree.give praise.peace to you good brother.

oh shit just remembered, while we're talking about GOAT MC's, black thought never gets enough respect. roots are an amazing group but his lyricism is effortless. ppl think he fell off after going primetime but then he dropped this:

He killed that freestyle.
Illadelph and things fall apart got some heavy rotation

If DOOM is your favorite rapper.. I didn’t even read the rest of your post I just know you immediately command respect for your hip hop knowledge m. Lil B could be your second favorite rapper and I could forgive you...
Doom is everything right about hip hop to me. Every song is unique and its own adventure. He laughs at the idea of needing hooks or usual song structure. He is genuinely hilarious and witty.

"your favorite rappers favorite rapper" best describes Doom. just look at Mos Def gush about him

Cool cause these dudes were so young back then

Doom is everything right about hip hop to me. Every song is unique and its own adventure. He laughs at the idea of needing hooks or usual song structure. He is genuinely hilarious and witty.

"your rappers favorite rapper" best describes Doom. just look at Mos Def gush about him

Doom is IMO one of the most technically proficient rapper I’ve ever heard, and also has one of the most versatile flows and can adapt to any instrumental there is. That being said, his shit is not easy listening... tough to get into and takes a lot of patience. Every time u listen u find something that was missed before. It just ain’t cruising music lol. It’s more like smoke a blunt and listen while reading a philosophy text haha

Last edited:
Back