Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

Because the ufc do fighter photos in black t shirts and 2016 hoodies

2 legends, I don't even mind that method man had to go in his phone. It takes balls to spit one sitting next to Black Thought.

Edit: sorry if posted already.

Last edited:
nice pic. i wouldve expected nate whose cool with twista and coming out to tupac to be in that pic. as opposed to nick who seems to be more of a nu-metalhead.
whose in your top 5?
i like ghostface but i got jay z (old), biggie, nas, rakim, andre, method man, gza, and lil wayne (old) all ahead of him.
Lil Wayne? pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rae
Gza
Meth
ODB

Cappadonna

<{cum@me}>

That cocaine Jesus fish hat is stupid as fuck.

1. GZA
2. Rae
3. Ghostface
4. Killah Priest
5. Inspetah Deck
6. Meth

For the freestyle fans:

Flex's face when Conway is going is hilarious. It's like he can't believe it.

NjH3Bqv.jpg

El Diablo and Thor Molecules

Ghost isnt top 5 all time..

Not even top 20, but nice try.

Ghost isnt top 5 all time..

Not even top 20, but nice try.
Posts like this are irritating. Ghost may not be in your personal top 5, but "not even top 20" is just a bullshit statement. Based on resume, merit, ability, etc Ghost is easily in the discussion for top 20 rappers of all time. He's in MANY top 5 lists of respected hip hop heads. What does not even top 20 mean? You could see him at 21? But no argument for top 20? Such a bullshit statement that means nothing except you're a hater.

Let's see your top 20 since your such an aficionado

Posts like this are irritating. Ghost may not be in your personal top 5, but "not even top 20" is just a bullshit statement. Based on resume, merit, ability, etc Ghost is easily in the discussion for top 20 rappers of all time. He's in MANY top 5 lists of respected hip hop heads. What does not even top 20 mean? You could see him at 21? But no argument for top 20? Such a bullshit statement that means nothing except you're a hater.

Let's see your top 20 since your such an aficionado

<24>

10+ pages about the goat lyricist and nobody has mentioned Cassidy or Big L. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody mentioned in this thread wants any part of BARS

Back