Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

I wish Pun could have blessed us with a few more albums but there ain’t no way he could ever top Capital Punishment. He is my second favorite lyricist of all time and I think that album is the greatest display of skill I’ve ever heard by one MC over a full length album

“Dead in the middle of little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn’t do diddly”

And while we keep mentioning artists that come to mind, can anyone name a better female MC than Ms. Lauryn Hill??

He was too much on Capital Punishment. Capped off with great production and features one of the best rap albums all time.

I wish Pun could have blessed us with a few more albums but there ain’t no way he could ever top Capital Punishment. He is my second favorite lyricist of all time and I think that album is the greatest display of skill I’ve ever heard by one MC over a full length album

“Dead in the middle of little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn’t do diddly”

And while we keep mentioning artists that come to mind, can anyone name a better female MC than Ms. Lauryn Hill??
Lauryn HIll is the only female MC I've ever gone out of my way to listen to.

Capital Punishment is maybe the best debut effort ever. 5 stars for sure. I'm putting it on now. shit goes down smoooooth

the line you posted always stood out to me as well. brilliant writing

Twinz, Beware but most of all NOT A PLAYER. such a fucking album

giphy.gif

LMAO!

First time I heard Kool Keith was on Prince among thieves.Shortly after went and picked up Lost in Space. Have you ever listened to any of Moka Onlys 200 albums?

I am familiar with Moka, that was a pretty good colabo w/ MFDOOM among others.

But when are we going to start talking about real gems in hip hop.

Like Siah & Yeshua

<8> .

The Diaz brothers are eternal legends. So many salty HATERS on here it's incredible.

The basement dweller is strong here.

I am familiar with Moka, that was a pretty good colabo w/ MFDOOM among others.

But when are we going to start talking about real gems in hip hop.

Like Siah & Yeshua

<8> .

BAX1018CD.jpeg
Great Album.Talented Producer lyricist..I don't think anyone's put out as much content.
Siah and Yeshua.Their song the norm is my shit.
Some real Stretch &Bobbito shit right there

Lol damn son how you gonna ether me like that?
At least I said it shouldn't be counted as a Wu album... I just needed an excuse to mention it lol
And if we are counting solo albums it's at least half a wu album so whatever
Sorry bruh. Lol

Ghost is the GOAT IMO.. behind Rakim, but that doesn't count because Rakim is everything

GZA has more than Liquid Swords come on now. LS may be his best work by a healthy margin but it would be anyone's best effort by a healthy margin.

Legend of LS and Grandmasters are both great albums
Co-sign on Legend of the Liquid Sword.

Deck is being criminally underrated in this thread.

I might be in the minority but I don't rate Raekwon that high in comparison to the rest of the group. I find his wordplay kinda corny at times. I'm conflicted in saying that cause I love Only Built For Cuban Linux. I remember buying Immobility when it came out and returned it the same week. Thought it was a pile of shit in comparison to Only Built For Cuban Linx

jayz and nas for me. nas also kills it during his concerts. he has so many classics it's like hit after hit during his performance. and he could probably just do all of illmatic but he's got an entire catalogue.
i don't know if he's put out anything recent though. sad to say the only thing i hear about him these days is some ish about him and nicki minaj that i could care less about.
Nas is a funny one with me. I find a while nas album hard to listen too, but at the same time he kills it every time he features in a song. If I see “feat nas” on a song. I know he’s dropping the best verse.

It's simply someone who knows the background of hip hop as well as the evolution of the genre. Can listen to subgenres of hip hop just to expand the knowledge of game. It's not anything about looks. Just like living in a gated community doesn't mean you have a nicer home then me or anyone else who loves rap and hip hop. Calm down on projecting stereotypes and understand that people have different passions. You might love certain plants for your garden in your "gated community". I love hip hop and still own a 3 bedroom outside of town and wear slacks to work. Learn before you judge

Yes, me too. My favorite rapper is Stagga Lee and Royce da 5’9”. I tell my thermostat to calm down before it judges that I’m cold and starts cranking up to 70 for no reason. So I think you and I are on the same page.

Couldn't have been that hard.

"Hey Nick I'll let you hit my dab rig if you take a picture with this Reebok shit on."

Pretty sure getting the Diaz bros to do anything voluntarily is very difficult...

Probably tricked him into it.

Back