Nick Diaz : I think it’s rude for the UFC to lowball me.

The guy always loses when he fights top fighters and never been a proven draw. He has a decent sized fan base, but not big enough to justifies what he likely wants. Him and his idiot brother think they are worth every fight what they made in the Anderson/Conor/GSP fights

Nate needs to stay away from Nick for awhile... Bad influence on him :)

I agree. The problem is Nate almost commands more money than Nick does now.

And given that, for most of their lives, Nick was the bigger star, I doubt Nick can handle making less than Nate. I'd almost guarantee that's the root of the issue here. If Nate is getting $1-2M to fight, Nick thinks he's worth double.

is there a prop line that Nick won't fight next year? I'll put 100u on it

Umm... I think it's rude for Nick Diaz to no show the expensive TV crew for filming UFC Countdown, to no show his flight to Vegas and cause UFC to pay for another ticket who knows how many times, etc.

The new owners ain't playing.

Nick Diaz hasn't lost a fight in almost 6 years and hasn't lost a non-title fight since 2006. He's right to ask for more money.

<209Bitch>

I find the Diaz brothers entertaining AF, but c'mon, Bush was president the last time this motherfucker won a fight. I just don't understand how Nick thinks his value is so damn high? Name recognition only goes so far. You've gotta step up and perform when it matters.

I think it's rude you try to act like an mma bully and treat other fighters like shit but hey, what logic do the Diaz bros. operate on? You are a nobody dude, go get a real job.

I think it's rude you try to act like an mma bully and treat other fighters like shit but hey, what logic do the Diaz bros. operate on? You are a nobody dude, go get a real job.

upload_2018-12-16_21-1-4.gif

Nick, you haven't won a fight since 2011. Be happy with any contract they put in front of you, or move on to Bellator.

pay him! he's one of the most exciting fighters ever for various reasons and his lack of fighting recently (though i wish he fought 5 times a year) has probably helped his argument and made him more of a draw...

Nick, you haven't won a fight since 2011. Be happy with any contract they put in front of you, or move on to Bellator.

Hey man
That isn't the situation

He has a contract from before his suspension & still owes UFC fights at the agreed upon compensation.

UFC has to offer him fights in writing or its breech of contract
So he must be asking for more than his contract

If he’s serious about fighting, fight. If he’s serious about fighter pay/treatment, join Project Spearhead, etc. But semi-coherently complaining on social media is neither here nor there.

Nick is effectively retired, has 30+ career fights and started cage fighting for a living at 16 years of age. He has openly admitted he doesn't enjoy fighting, there is no mystery here.

He'll entertain a fight if the UFC opens up the check book. It couldn't get less controversial then that, he's not an active competitor.

How much does he earn for never fighting?

His performance against silva was disgraceful. His heart is clearly not in it anymore...

Back