Nick Diaz Fought Gsp And Anderson silva!

Diaz fought Silva instantly
Gsp ducked for years teasing fans

Diaz/Silva are real fighters.

Nick fought the worst version of Anderson we have ever seen and curled up, turtled and literally crawled away from the fight VS GSP. For a "real fighter" he didn't really "fight" either GSP or Silva. He hardly even swung and Silva

Nick fought the worst version of Anderson we have ever seen and curled up, turtled and literally crawled away from the fight VS GSP. For a "real fighter" he didn't really "fight" either GSP or Silva. He hardly even swung and Silva

At the end of the day diaz went in there against anderson while gsp scared as fuck. Period.

Silva was fighting as a MW before he fought Ace.

Silva walks around at 225ish. GSP walks around at 190ish (when he was an active fighter). The Spider is a much bigger man than GSP.

Jon Jones walks around at about 235ish. Closer in weight to Silva, although at their walk around weights Silva is definitely pudgier.

If all three were walking around in the same sort of fitness there would be about the same difference between GSP and Silva as there is between Silva and JBJ. That's why we have weight classes.

I am a GSP fan and think there was nothing wrong with him staying at the weight class he was champ at, BUT enough with this "walk around weight" bull shit. Andersons IN SHAPE fight night weight was no where close to 225LBs. It was more like 200LBs. Anderson just got fat out of camp and that where the 225LBs thing came from.

Also not really related, but Jones IN SHAPE fight night weight is 220-225LBs

LOL. A guy who has never beat a legit Top 10 WW is #2, ever? You sir are a fool.

Lets see gsp trade punches with lawler/daley... Lmao he would get knocked the fuck out. so no.... You're the fool here bitch.

At the end of the day diaz went in there against anderson while gsp scared as fuck. Period.

AT the end of the day Nick didn't get in the cage with the Anderson GSP was accused of "ducking". Nick got in the cage with an Anderson coming off back to back brutal losses and a serious injury and Nick still fought like a scared little bitch. Fuck he tried to be the counter striker he was so scared

I am sure GSP would have no problems fighting the broken Anderson that was a shell of his former self that Nick "fought"

Diaz got in the cage both and won ZERO rounds.

GSP said he would go up fight Silva, but he had to have time to put on the weight correctly and could never go back to WW. Was too busy cleaning out his division to ever get to that point.

Silva never got around to going up to fight Jones. Champs are kinda busy cleaning out their own divisions.

Diaz won no rounds? now i know your a trollbag.

AT the end of the day Nick didn't get in the cage with the Anderson GSP was accused of "ducking". Nick got in the cage with an Anderson coming off back to back brutal losses and a serious injury and Nick still fought like a scared little bitch. Fuck he tried to be the counter striker he was so scared

I am sure GSP would have no problems fighting the broken Anderson that was a shell of his former self that Nick "fought"

Gsp ducked silva, eirther get it threw your head or be in denial all your life.

You are a really shitty troll. Your parents must be proud that this is all the potential you have in life. Shitty internet troll must be great for the resume!

oh ur the tuff guy? trying to personally attack me now? It's a website and ur way to triggered crying like a lil bitch. Gtfo my thread.

gsp doesn't like challenges. he likes to find the easiest match-ups for the safest path to victory. i don't really know why anyone wants to see him fight safely again. was glad that hendricks retired him.

Same. Hendricks beat the breaks off of gsp and got robbed badly. Thats why gsp only fights in canada on roids with judges on his side.

Gsp ducked silva, eirther get it threw your head or be in denial all your life.

And Nick ducked wrestlers for like 7 years. Truth is Nick didn't fight the Silva that GSP "ducked". He fought a broken Silva that was coming off a serious injury and 2 losses

Silva was fighting as a MW before he fought Ace.

Silva walks around at 225ish. GSP walks around at 190ish (when he was an active fighter). The Spider is a much bigger man than GSP.

Jon Jones walks around at about 235ish. Closer in weight to Silva, although at their walk around weights Silva is definitely pudgier.

If all three were walking around in the same sort of fitness there would be about the same difference between GSP and Silva as there is between Silva and JBJ. That's why we have weight classes.

I wasn't inferring that he moved up and in his first fight at MW he took on Franklin.

Silva was WW, did well, and moved up. Jon Jones never in his life could be a MW and be effective. GSP on the other hand may be able to make LW and do well.... maybe. That puts their sizes into perspective.

And Nick ducked wrestlers for like 7 years. Truth is Nick didn't fight the Silva that GSP "ducked". He fought a broken Silva that was coming off a serious injury and 2 losses

Diaz fought wrestlers his whole ufc career dum shit. Quit making excuses for anderson silvas preformance, he was scared to trade punches with diaz.

LOL. A guy who has never beat a legit Top 10 WW is #2, ever? You sir are a fool.
You obviously havn't watched many fights, Besides Jeremy Jackson TKO, everyone who's beaten Nick has run from him and won by decision. Edit : Besides GSP, who won by wrestling, but ya thanks for the insult. Maybe you'll learn more by actually watching a couple fights.

You obviously havn't watched many fights, Besides Jeremy Jackson TKO, everyone who's beaten Nick has run from him and won by decision. Edit : Besides GSP, who won by wrestling, but ya thanks for the insult. Maybe you'll learn more by actually watching a couple fights.

Nick has NEVER beat a legit Top 10 WW.

Nick has had nothing for elite fighters.

He is a 0.500 UFC fighter who fought cans in his SF "Championship" run. He's one dimensional and is too stupid to figure it out.

His fans are just as dim.

But, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Nick has NEVER beat a legit Top 10 WW.

Nick has had nothing for elite fighters.

He is a 0.500 UFC fighter who fought cans in his SF "Championship" run. He's one dimensional and is too stupid to figure it out.

His fans are just as dim.

But, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

"He's one dimensional" lol your argument ends there.

oh ur the tuff guy? trying to personally attack me now? It's a website and ur way to triggered crying like a lil bitch. Gtfo my thread.

Lol poor little scrub. Aldo is maybe #5 of all time. Maybe. When you even have the slightest clue, someone may take you seriously... Until then, everyone here thinks you are a joke. Lol poor kid.

Back