Nick Diaz calls out Canelo Alvarez

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Hidiculous.

And why is Khabib's English better than Nick's?

Last edited:
that guy next to him is looking at Nick like wtf are you delusional

Hidiculous.

And why is Khabib's English be better than Nick's?

Did he or his brother have actually answered one question in their whole life? And do you have to be mentally challenged in order to understand what they trying to say?

Canelo be like "quien coño es ese tipo?" <FookIsThatGuy>

Did he or his brother have actually answered one question in their whole life? And do you have to be mentally challenged in order to understand what they trying to say?

Is that you Nate/Nick?

Did he or his brother actually answer a question in their whole life?
And do you have to be mentally challenged in order to understand what they're trying to say?

Well, I call up GGG

I have the same chances as Nick

MMA fighters, with a little fanbase getting ahead of themselves thinking they can make Mcgregor money without being Mcgregor.

Canelo/Diaz isnt even gonna be on PPV cause of the DAZN deal.

I hear words but Nick should not fight anymore, can't even string a normal sentence together.

Canelo should take that fight. That's got to be the easiest money available for him.

I was a big nick Diaz fan. Now i think hes just a moron.

Guy is MMA's Adrien broner. Throws away opportunities for money thinking he's worth more than he is whilst his talent and heat dissipate over him being stagnant.

It's sad.

Last edited:
Sure why not?
I'd pay to see Canelo knock him the fuck out.

Know what how about one of these mma fighters actually box one of these prime boxers so they can get their jaw snapped and this dumbass shit can stop.

...And some of you guys said Nick is done fighting.

I could almost see the TMZ reporters actually getting more than they want to hear from Nick - vs the people they're awkwardly hounding to answer one more question.

I do think it won't be bad if Nick doesn't fight anymore for at least two reasons.

"He doesnt speak english so he may not understand what im saying"

Bitch, we all speak it and we still dont understand 80% of what comes out.

Every nick interview ive seen in the past year he sounds intoxicated.

But fuck it, lets do this bullshit all at once so we can get past it as quick as possible.
Book a card with khabib/floyd, nick/canelo, garbrandt/paquiao and joshua/stipe

Boom, done.

<36>

Last edited:
Back