Nick Diaz beats Robbie Lawler

You are out of your god damn mind son. Go learn you some MMA before you say stupid shit like that. Michael Bisping would beat Lawler too. How many mw fights of lawlers you basing this bullshit off? And dont use mmath you should know that doesnt work but apparently you don't know jack shit habaha

joebiden.gif

gervais.gif

While I realize OP concerns Nick, they shoulda put Nate vs Robbie together the moment Conor didn't show for the presser. I like it even more than the Diaz-McGregor match-up and my money would be on Nate to take the belt!!!!

What a sad thing, Nick being the smarter man compared to anyone.

Nate has a very high fight IQ. Same with Nick. They lure people in with mind games, and bitch slaps. Lawlyer has talked about how he was caught of guard in their fight. Same with Cerrone. That said, Lawler has learned from it, and is on a new level these days. Wouldn't work that well a second time.

Like i thought. Retreat. Go back to training UFC and wearing tapout while you pull for sage and Conor.

I'll be hur when you're more educated and can handle it.

Where do you get these assumptions from? And what do I need to be educated on? I would love to hear an explanation. You're the guy justifying a title shot for a fighter who hasn't won a fight in 5 years, and hasn't beaten a welterweight in the top 20+ in the most stacked weight-class there is.

Nate has a very high fight IQ. Same with Nick.

You don't know what fight IQ is. Neither Nate nor Nick are able to adapt in the cage. They have one way of fighting and if the opponent doesn't do what they think he should they are confused.

GSP had great fight IQ. He would adapt as needed based on what his opponent was doing, and changed things up to confuse/confound his opponents.

Taunting people is something every grade school bully does. Nick was a grade school bully and has never changed. His peanut-head brother just imitates Nick.

What does the fact that Lawler puts on great fights have to do with people wanting to see the one guy who knocked out Lawler fight him again. Is that simple simple concept really that hard for you to grasp? People want to see it period. Stop crying about it and stop being salty. You're mission to prove us all wrong is stupid because we are all entitled to wanting to see the fight. Your argument really doesn't matter no one is saying Lawler vs other guys would not be great either. Putting on one fight doesn't make others bad match ups.

Classic shertard logic and hating

Classic Diaz fanboy logic. Everyone's a hater and what does the fact that there's contenders who'll make better fights matter? I'm just gonnnna cry and cry until my boy Diaz gets an instant title shot. Or else I'm not watching MMA anymore. And Im gonna sit in my room and pout.

Maybe Nick will join Bellator and then...... just maybe.... he might be champ. But I doubt it.

Classic Diaz fanboy logic. Everyone's a hater and what does the fact that there's contenders who'll make better fights matter? I'm just gonnnna cry and cry until my boy Diaz gets an instant title shot. Or else I'm not watching MMA anymore. And Im gonna sit in my room and pout.

Maybe Nick will join Bellator and then...... just maybe.... he might be champ. But I doubt it.
The fact that you called me a fanboy says it all. I actually am not a bigger fan or Lawler or Diaz. I root for who my money is on. You should be honest with yourself at least and admit that your rhetoric is indeed very hate oriented. You come off like a jealous complaining little girl wirh a skinned knee. I could care less if he get a title shot but I would for sure watch the rematch. Good luck in life buddy.

It kind of sucks that Tyron is facing Lawler on July 30th when Nick Diaz's suspension is up 2 days later. I want to see Lawler vs Nick Diaz 2... I don't give a fuck about records or losses especially when you are an already established star.

Nick Diaz will probably face GSP in NYC.

LOL Yeah that would make sense. A rematch of a 50-45 beatdown that wasn't even exciting.

The fact that you called me a fanboy says it all. I actually am not a bigger fan or Lawler or Diaz. I root for who my money is on. You should be honest with yourself at least and admit that your rhetoric is indeed very hate oriented. You come off like a jealous complaining little girl wirh a skinned knee. I could care less if he get a title shot but I would for sure watch the rematch. Good luck in life buddy.

tldr, ill just assume its more 12 year old shit

The way Robbie fights - I'd have to agree. Especially with Nicks chin and will to win thrown in. Not to mention the fact that Robbie has had some brutal fights in terms of damage in the past couple of years.

I'm still thinking Wonderboy takes Robbie out though.
Nicks will to win??? Are you joking? He barely showed up for the Anderson fight. He pretty much got frustrated and gave up in the third round against GSP. If there's one thing that's in question with Nick it's his motivation. his will seems to be get the big fight and payday. Then he's content to lose decisively and mug saying the other guy never hurt him.

That Russian kid champ would merk Diaz. Would be ugly.

Nate has a very high fight IQ. Same with Nick. They lure people in with mind games, and bitch slaps. Lawlyer has talked about how he was caught of guard in their fight. Same with Cerrone. That said, Lawler has learned from it, and is on a new level these days. Wouldn't work that well a second time.

Slapping people and calling them names is a high fight IQ on Sherdog now?

He would only be able to win by virtue of Lawler being in the cage in wars against beasts taking life shortening damage while Nick has been sitting on the sidelines or fighting to minimise risk like vs GSP and Silva.

Nick and his fans are the worst so I'm up for any chance to see him knocked around the cage. However, I'd much like to see Nick fight Hector Lombard first.

Stylistically Nick is a bad matchup for Robbie. That hasn't changed and if this fight comes to fruition people are going to be reminded of that. I'm a big Robbie fan, but a rematch with Diaz is still rough business for him.

2011 last time Nick won a fight...

plz

Start naming off welterweights that beat Condit (which Nick arguably did), GSP, and Anderson Silva. This "so-and-so hasn't won a fight in xyz time period" is always faulty logic. When Conor fighting Nate was brought up a long time ago before Nate got back in the win column people said the same thing.

Stylistically Nick is a bad matchup for Robbie. That hasn't changed and if this fight comes to fruition people are going to be reminded of that. I'm a big Robbie fan, but a rematch with Diaz is still rough business for him.

Start naming off welterweights that beat Condit (which Nick arguably did), GSP, and Anderson Silva. This "so-and-so hasn't won a fight in xyz time period" is always faulty logic. When Conor fighting Nate was brought up a long time ago before Nate got back in the win column people said the same thing.
5 f*cking years

Back