Nick Diaz already slurring his words..too many hits to the head?

It's not like the Diaz brothers are TED level speakers...

No doubt the combination of smoking weed like water intake and all those head/face shots (nicks scar tissue for obvious validation on that) has taken its toll ...... and he hasn't even fought in like forever

Nick's been in party mode for years now that'll catch up to anyone.
Plus he wasnt much of a coherent speaker to begin with

Definitely a waste of talent at this point. Very disappointing

This isn't just how he talks, I've been a fan of Nick ever since WEC days. I see Max having to pull out of fights bc of concussion problems....

doesn't matter how good your chin is, the brain isn't meant to take lots of hits. Hope he doesn't fight Canelo or he'll be knocked out worse than Amir Kahn was.

It's always been painful listening to he and his brother speak. They're not the sharpest tools in the shed.

I not to long ago I was a video
of Nick eating a mushroom

that video is after he had been out all night. I would sound about the same.

He does sound different vs. a few years back.

Anderson Silva stole his soul
DhLJipm.jpg

This isn't just how he talks, I've been a fan of Nick ever since WEC days. I see Max having to pull out of fights bc of concussion problems....

doesn't matter how good your chin is, the brain isn't meant to take lots of hits. Hope he doesn't fight Canelo or he'll be knocked out worse than Amir Kahn was.

I've never been able to understand Nick. Nothing new here but wouldn't surprise me. What I don't get is why do fans use this as a reason to poke fun of a fighter. Not saying you're doing that here, just something I observed on sherdog way too often.

Nick varies from interview to interview, depending on his anxiety levels and how high he is, or in this case possibly drunk.

Sometimes he fumbles over his words, sometimes he's calm.

He's like a different person when he's away from the camera and not talking about MMA.

The Weed poisons the Mind and Soul. The Booze poisons the body. Combine the two and you have this.

I fully expect the Diaz to start speaking perfect, accented british english when they've taken one too many to the head. Slurring words? Nothing new.

If either start breaking down the economics of OPEC oil pricing, GET THEM TO THE HOSPITAL!!

He seems more animated and friendly than usual so my guess is hes drunk or at least getting there

He's slurring his words now.

Nick's poor vocabulary has always made it difficult for him to come up with the right words to say, so in the past he would typically ramble on and on, but this video shows a different side. It seems like he's having difficulty pronouncing the words that he's intending to say.

Probably under several influences.

Back