Nick Diaz already slurring his words..too many hits to the head?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This isn't just how he talks, I've been a fan of Nick ever since WEC days. I see Max having to pull out of fights bc of concussion problems....

doesn't matter how good your chin is, the brain isn't meant to take lots of hits. Hope he doesn't fight Canelo or he'll be knocked out worse than Amir Kahn was.

The Diaz bros have been slurring since forever. When he starts being articulate and coherent, now that would worry me.

Watch any episode of COPS in Stockton, they all sound like that. Not exaggerating.

This is literally how he talks.. how he has always talked.

He has never been known as an atriculate speaker.

Dude is not even fighting, this is probably alcohol related, it's all Ronda't fault.

It’s nothing new. It’s either how both Diaz’ have always talked or they’ve been punch drunk since childhood. Either seem likely.

You must be new. Diaz bros never were MENSA bound.

He has never been all that well spoken and he really has not been knocked out that many times if at all, punch drunk is caused by boxers getting knocked down which is more than likely them being concussed at a level 1 and getting a standing count then continuing on and getting concussed again. Now Chuck Liddell is a different story and he thinks he can beat father time but he has obvious long term brain damage.

Too often the mental deficiencies of some fighters are dismissed as a result of blows to the head.

Back