Nick Carter accused of sexual assault

Melissa Schuman.

attachment.php

So, she has "conservative Christian values" but wears a belt that says "SEX"?

Wood, BTW, with her consent of course.

So, she has "conservative Christian values" but wears a belt that says "SEX"?

Wood, BTW, with her consent of course.

Christians are always hypocritical asshats.

I trust whatever story shes giving 0.

I edited 'BREAKING' out of the title, because... let's just calm the fuck down already.

we can't all pull out tittles on national broadcast and get away w/ it like Timberlake

shoulda joined Nysnc instead of BSB is my pt

I wish we could all collectively not use the term sexual assualt for over the clothes groping and turn around and describe a rape as sexual assault. He is accused of rape. Not putting a hand on a clothed boob and making a funny face for a picture.

Exactly. There's levels to this shit. Its not black and white. It's like me claiming I'd been assaulted by a guy who shoved me out of his way trying to get on a train, to a dude who was eating through a straw having had his jaw shattered by a group of 4 guys.

Im ashamed of the fact that i understood this joke
:(

You know, if you were a teenager in the 90’s and early 2000’s you couldn’t help to understand that joke. Remember in middle school, kids would put their favorite post-stars pictures on their three ring binders? Oh yes... those were the days.

Didnt he beat up Paris Hilton when they dated back in the day?

He was always the worst Backstreet Boy tbh

The entire Music Industry is going to be in trouble if this continues. I mean if the backdoor boys are getting accused.

Didnt he beat up Paris Hilton when they dated back in the day?

He was always the worst Backstreet Boy tbh
How does one gain the title of "worst Backstreet boy"? Did he not suck enough of NSyncs dicks or something?

Back