Nicco Montano not scared of Valentina Shevchenko

bullet will maul nicco.

PS.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

Nicco needs to believe in herself, she's 5-0 against the UFC's top 15, while Val is 0-1.

She needs to treat Val like the most dangerous opponent she's ever faced, because she is. She needs to be in the gym daily making massive improvements to her game because the Roxy fight should not have been so competitive.

The rankings right now are absolutely meaningless because most of the division consists of bantamweights dropping down, including Nicco herself. Schevchenko is the most successful of those bantamweights.

She needs to treat Val like the most dangerous opponent she's ever faced, because she is. She needs to be in the gym daily making massive improvements to her game because the Roxy fight should not have been so competitive.

The rankings right now are absolutely meaningless because most of the division consists of bantamweights dropping down, including Nicco herself. Schevchenko is the most successful of those bantamweights.

Just remember Nicco fought Roxy with a broken bone in her foot, a break that severely impacted on her preparation - unable to do any road work for example - as well as her performance in the fight itself. Maybe she should have pulled out, but for $180k and a title shot who can blame her.

If you think Val is going to win like everyone else then she's not overrated. You're just getting defensive because you like Nicco.

no, valentina is overrated because everyone on sherdog has her at like 1/25 to beat Nicco and similar odds to beat everyone else in the division

You don't know how odds work.

But keep defending the tuf noob, let's hope she doesn't flake out. Quack

i do know how odds work. and that is how I would have their statistical chance of winning.

of course bookmakers odds would be effected by the flow of bets, but im not a fucking bookmaker..

i was stating MY statistical odds..

I favour Valentina in that fight.

But I would not be at all surprised if Nicco won. I watched that TUF season. And I think Nicco is alot better than anybody is giving her credit for. She proved it by coming from being the number 14 seed. And beating the number 1, 2, 3, and 6 seeds. She’s no joke.

I do favour Valentina though. And I expect my prediction will be for Valentina.
Its not that noone is giving her credit... Its just noone cares

Shevchanko beat Holly Holms who recently went to distance with Cyborg. You should be scared Nicco.

no, valentina is overrated because everyone on sherdog has her at like 1/25 to beat Nicco and similar odds to beat everyone else in the division

Well yeah, she's the most proven gal in the division. Nicco started fighting 2 years ago and is 3-2. She has a lot of catching up to do.

She may not win but she won't go down easy
Damn straight. So many think Valentina is going to one-shot KO her for some weird reason. I'm not saying I am right but I believe this fight will be closer than most think and I won't be surprised if Nicco retains.

Damn straight. So many think Valentina is going to one-shot KO her for some weird reason. I'm not saying I am right but I believe this fight will be closer than most think and I won't be surprised if Nicco retains.

Well no, she isn't a KO artist. I just think Nicco will have nothing for her. At this stage I would give her a 5-10% chance of winning, because everyone has a chance. Even that's probably a bit generous. Valentina is the favourite and rightly so.

Well no, she isn't a KO artist. I just think Nicco will have nothing for her. At this stage I would give her a 5-10% chance of winning, because everyone has a chance. Even that's probably a bit generous. Valentina is the favourite and rightly so.
I never said it was bad that she was the favorite but I guarantee she isn't going to steamroll Nicco.

Interesting scenario is JJ eventually realising she has to go up a weight class. She'd be the best contender to face Schevchenko who will likely beat Nicco Montana for sure.
Could be interesting, but Valentina has already beat her 3 times in Muay Thai, and adding in the ground game is gonna help Valentina a lot more than it's gonna help JJ.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

We get 145lbs and 125lbs for WMMA and no 165lbs and 175lbs for the men. WTF?!?!

I guess it's true

#womenarethefuture

I may end up looking real bad when the fight happens, but I don't see the fight going the exact same way JJ Esparza did. For starters, Nicco doesn't seem to have anywhere near the lack of humility and belief that she has all the answers the way Esparza did. The latter seemed to think she was God's gift to fighting and she wasn't promoted as such only because the UFC was stacked against her. The fight could be a wholly one sided UD, but Nicco seems to have a lot more awareness of her need to improve vs someone like Esparza and Valentina isn't the most devastating of strikers when she's not facing former prostitutes.

Backing Val in this scrap and glad to see the Division moving along. Nicco should be an interesting match and much more competitive.

Back