NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
pastasuit.gif

We might have an epic showdown: who wears easter colours better? Subban or Pasta?

I have returned from the grave to dance on Carey Price's grave.

Love it when the media and dumbs fucks ask, "Who thought this was gonna be a bad contract? nobody!"

Everyone with half a brain cell knew that contract was gonna suck ass.

A few people on the habs boards are trying to tell me that I didn't predict that the contract would be bad. Now, they're half right: not even I thought it would be this bad. That's why the contract is so fucking bad. He could even be playing relatively well and it would still be retarded.

lol, I wish I could find my posts laughing at that contract. They basically paid him an amount that is only reasonable if he plays like his MVP year every year, and put themselves in that situation by not having a single other position of strength. They should have just started the rebuild then, who knows where they'd be now.

They let Mcelhinney go for Sparks huh? Great decision that was.

My God, Sparks is a fucking terrible back up. God help them if Andersen ever gets banged up.

Sparks had a good game last night. He just needs more time in the NHL. But Babs doesn’t want to play him. He expects Anderson to play 75 games a season + playoffs. It’s crazy.

Mac was a great backup but he’s not doing well this season and he’s old. Sparks was the best goalie in the AHL last year and he’s still a kid. Would be hard for a GM to justify keeping an old guy under those circumstances.

Babs just needs to play Sparky more. After last night the leafs are first in the NHL. They have a cushion. It’s time to rest Mr. Anderson and give sparks some experience.

Babs just needs to play Sparky more.

<{cruzshake}>

He's a scrub backup, and should be played as such.

That's why I think the old guy was a better fit. He's got no pressure. He's not looking to make waves. He IS a backup goaltender. Guy just wanted to play his part, and he was fine.

Laine with five goals tonight..19 on the year.

Crazy to think he's only 20 still.

First NHL shut out for Sparks.

That victory over Philly was brutal.

Lol, Alzner waived. Thus concludes possibly the worst off season I've ever witnessed as a habs fan, and that includes the Gomez trade.

Lol, Alzner waived. Thus concludes possibly the worst off season I've ever witnessed as a habs fan, and that includes the Gomez trade.
Lol, that was fast. Talk about finding a car with 300k klicks on it and offering the sticker price.

Lol, that was fast. Talk about finding a car with 300k klicks on it and offering the sticker price.

It's like Bergevin mugged him with that contract. ''DON'T TRY TO BE A HERO OR NOTHIN JUST SIGN THE CONTRACT AND NO ONE GETS HURT''

Man, what I'd give to have Pastrnak on the Penguins. Kid has a ton of moxie.

cant wait to see Vegas bury the Hawks tonight.

wow, that was ugly.

Last edited:
Only a few days to see where nylander goes - which will be Toronto

of course.
he'll make plenty of money and stay with a competitive team.
he's getting bad advice from someone to hold out.

of course.
he'll make plenty of money and stay with a competitive team.
he's getting bad advice from someone to hold out.

His daddy is telling him what to do. He’s a jerk. The story goes that the leafs “almost didn’t draft him because of how bad a reputation his dad had in the NHL”

Smells like bullshit to me but it does seem like his dad is causing problems here

Last edited:
it's like watching a ship slowly sink.
they hire Q now, he gets them a Cup within three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back