NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it that shit a chicken in here when they drafted ''the pencil neck''?

Pettersson is a wunderkind. He needs like...30 sammiches, tho.

Ah man, with Hughes, this is actually gonna be an entertaining team.

I will say one thing, I was ripping the Beagle, Schaller, and Rousel but they've been pretty good. I mean I still don't like the terms but they have been pretty good in the bottom 6.

Jesus, Schaller was even on the first line for a couple games, and they still scored 8 fucking goals against Boston. Bo is tearing it up as well. I expected this to end a while ago...

What is this universe?!

Erik Karlsson is no longer swedish jesus. That title belongs to Pettersson now.

They let Mcelhinney go for Sparks huh? Great decision that was.

My God, Sparks is a fucking terrible back up. God help them if Andersen ever gets banged up.

pastasuit.gif

The Rangers are playing a lot better than I thought they would.

The Rangers are playing a lot better than I thought they would.
Metro is gonna be a dogfight. Every loss feels 5 times worse when they're all so close.

good win by shreks against a decent flames team tbh
lines are stacked
yoffs for sure pending injuries

good win by shreks against a decent flames team tbh
lines are stacked
yoffs for sure pending injuries
Defense is still broken, so many break downs. Jones actually played well to win it.

IMO he was always overrated. And now he just slipped. It's being blamed on him having kids last season and this season.

Overrated when calling him by far the best goalie in the world, sure. But one of the best? I think he was, for a while there. Now, though, he looks shook. Granted, I haven't watched too many Habs games this year, just highlights, which is why I asked.

Keep in mind the Habs defence is complete dogshit right now. Petry is their #1 right now and there is a big drop off after him. The rest of the d core is either really young like Mete and Juulsen or old, slow, washed up bums like Benn and Alzner. I'm willing to give Price some leeway until Weber is back. Unfortunately he's never going to be worth the $10.5 mil cap hit

I have returned from the grave to dance on Carey Price's grave.

Love it when the media and dumbs fucks ask, "Who thought this was gonna be a bad contract? nobody!"

Everyone with half a brain cell knew that contract was gonna suck ass.

graves? hm, interdasting.

really happy to see Marty Brodeur inducted today. always loved that guy's attitude.

Great goalie, great competitor, great adulterer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back