NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyers will win 1 or 2. But this is a bad look for them.

weakass Metro division.
D winner Caps only have 105 pts.
less than any other division winner.
most others are near or over 110 pts

weakass Metro division.
D winner Caps only have 105 pts.
less than any other division winner.
most others are near or over 110 pts
Lol, too bad the Metro doesn't get to feast on the weak-ass Habs, Sabres, Red Wings, and Senators.

Joe mother fucking Morrow!!!

Habs should've kept him lmao

What was Joanna Jedrzejczyk doing skating around with the Kings banner before the game?

Game. Blouses.
7-0
Philly needs to take the Cassidy route and get in a car accident and acquire amnesia.

Shut the hell up

I’d actually be okay with the kings winning.. an all California match up in the second round would be more entertaining. You gotta admit that brown miss on the open net was awful though.

I’d actually be okay with the kings winning.. an all California match up in the second round would be more entertaining. You gotta admit that brown miss on the open net was awful though.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. I actually thought the Kings played okay though. If they win on Friday, I think they'll win the series.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. I actually thought the Kings played okay though. If they win on Friday, I think they'll win the series.

They played well, I thought it was a pretty even game Vegas just happened to be the only team that scored. Quick played out of his mind.

I gotta be upfront, I am more of a casual NHL fan and more of a hardcore NFL fan as I don't follow every move my favorite team makes in the offseason or even during the season.

But that said, I can't think of something more exciting than the Stanley Cup playoffs simply for the renewal of old school rivalries (Bruins/Leafs in the 1st round) as well as the ridiculous shit the top players in the league start to pull out their ass to score (or record a save like Fleury for the Knights last night)

the divisional format sucks asshole, go to 1-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back