NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ managing a hockey team to "The Secret".

The Habs might have the shittiest offense in the league.

It's a bit silly that no one has dared answer the question ''has it maybe occured to you that you just assembled a dumpster fire of a team, and they can't ask, believe, and receive wins from the universe.''

No one's even hinted at it.

Hfboards lost its collective shit during the bergevin/molson presser. Hilarious!

It's a bit silly that no one has dared answer the question ''has it maybe occured to you that you just assembled a dumpster fire of a team, and they can't ask, believe, and receive wins from the universe.''

No one's even hinted at it.
Lol, I don't post there, but I snuck over to the hfboards Habs section, and man, those people are optimists. Well, most of them seem to have clued in, but the ones who are still defending management are elite mental gymnasts. The hypotheticals are insane. "Well, if we sign Tavares and Stastny, trades Patches for a young 1-2 C prospect (!?!?), win the lottery and draft Dahlin, and Price has a great year and our young players make the jump, we can contend!"

And the thing is, even if all that happened, Bergevin would still be shit, because any idiot could think of that.

Lol, I don't post there, but I snuck over to the hfboards Habs section, and man, those people are optimists. Well, most of them seem to have clued in, but the ones who are still defending management are elite mental gymnasts. The hypotheticals are insane. "Well, if we sign Tavares and Stastny, trades Patches for a young 1-2 C prospect (!?!?), win the lottery and draft Dahlin, and Price has a great year and our young players make the jump, we can contend!"

And the thing is, even if all that happened, Bergevin would still be shit, because any idiot could think of that.

It's bonkers. There's only a couple who are still left like that.

SUSPICIOUSLY, THEY ALL SEEM TO BE FRENCHIES, ISN'T THAT QUITE WEIRD WOULDN'T YOU SAY.

A lot of frenchies have started building their guillotines, and all the anglos fucking hate Bergy, but among those still clinging to his nuts, they're frenchies as a rule.

It's bonkers. There's only a couple who are still left like that.

SUSPICIOUSLY, THEY ALL SEEM TO BE FRENCHIES, ISN'T THAT QUITE WEIRD WOULDN'T YOU SAY.

A lot of frenchies have started building their guillotines, and all the anglos fucking hate Bergy, but among those still clinging to his nuts, they're frenchies as a rule.
I hope you're not implying that management has leveraged identity politics in an effort to overshadow poor decisions and roster moves. I won't have it, sir!

The goals and hits are already starting in the Flyers/Pens grudge match

<{JustBleed}>

Hope my Pens can 3 peat but I jut don't see it at all. They should beat the Cryers at least. After that it will be very difficult unless they get lucky and get the GOAT chokers in the Craps. However, the Pens defense is awful, the lack of depth will hurt especially the longer the series goes and Murray has been terrible this year and but hopefully he is just a really good playoff keeper. They will be asking even more from Crosby, Malkin and Kessel which will be near impossible for anyone especially 3 30+ Year olds.

The rest of the field is loaded with deep talented younger teams. Eventually every team runs out of steam and it's inevitable this is the year.

If the Pens somehow pull off the miracle and 3peat. Godsby is one of the GOAT's and Sullivan is a master and Murray will be one of the most clutch Goaltenders ever.

3-0 already. Beautiful goal by Malkin. Time for a goalie change. Bye Bye Elliott. Cryers look shook. Wish Reaves was still around to beat the shit out of Simmons. Oleksiak might have to instead.

Well... game one is over.

Fuck off, Laughton.

Just means we get to the brawling early

Third period once the Flyers are down 6-1...

<codychoke>

This is going to be a series straight out of the 80s just like last time and I can't wait

Wow the pens are on fire. But the flyers looked like fucking shite in the first. Giroux' worst period of the year, lol. Also good start from the Jets, but Laine was almost invisible in the first.

Is it unbelievable if you skate past a bunch of disinterested guys to score the goal?

It was nice, yeah, but Malkin's grandma could have done that.
Understandable that Philly isn't accustomed to playoff speed and intensity.

All you guys picking the Penguins in 7.... shame on you.

Flyers in 7. Nolan Patrick wins a game in 3OT.

I don't care about the rest.... seeya in round 2. haha!

Good luck guys.

4 to 0 right now. I say pitts in 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back