NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Queefs/Bruins goes until Kadri comes back....

Don't worry, someone will nail him in the temple. Chara or McQuaid drop gloves the minute he touches the ice again.
While I'd enjoy seeing it, and someone will probably do it, team needs everyone healthy, and active, and not brawling

Beat his ass via the scoreboard plz

While I'd enjoy seeing it, and someone will probably do it, team needs everyone healthy, and active, and not brawling

Beat his ass via the scoreboard plz
I would NOT be opposed to a perfectly legal hard hit along the boards where he has the wind knocked out of him and lands on his head and knocks himself out.

I would NOT be opposed to a perfectly legal hard hit along the boards where he has the wind knocked out of him and lands on his head and knocks himself out.
Yeah and then I'll go plow Alex Kraemer...

I struggle to feel bad when NBA refs get smacked, when MLB umps take line drives and fastballs or bats off them, or NFL refs getting run over...... but a ref getting smacked in NHL I feel bad for some reason.

Hartman gets a game for the head hit on soderberg.

I struggle to feel bad when NBA refs get smacked, when MLB umps take line drives and fastballs or bats off them, or NFL refs getting run over...... but a ref getting smacked in NHL I feel bad for some reason.

Probably cause they're the hardest working refs in sports. They have to watch a dozen players flying all over while trying not to get in the way of the play. You can be a fat fuck and ump basebal just fine (it might be a requirement), but NHL refs spend over an hour each game on skates, while performing the aforementioned duties. It's funny when people who experience very little danger are suddenly faced with it, less so when you know it could happen and then it does.

Probably cause they're the hardest working refs in sports. They have to watch a dozen players flying all over while trying not to get in the way of the play. You can be a fat fuck and ump basebal just fine (it might be a requirement), but NHL refs spend over an hour each game on skates, while performing the aforementioned duties. It's funny when people who experience very little danger are suddenly faced with it, less so when you know it could happen and then it does.
While I respek ur opinion, I wouldn't feel bad if a ref got Carlos Boozer'd at some point these playoffs.

None of those cover Matthews -- Berg is one of the best 200 ft players in the game and has had Auston's number all year.
Don't need to cover Matthews if Chara runs him into the stantion ala Pacioretty in 2011...

:p

lol, nice start T.O.

Thats enough from you, Finland

giphy.gif

Leafs got those chances because Macavoy was busy trying to get payback for that hit instead of playing defense.

Don't need to cover Matthews if Chara runs him into the stantion ala Pacioretty in 2011...

:p
You've got some fuckin weird anger issues

Last edited:
What the fuck kind of call is that on Wilson in the Caps/Jackets game? He didn't stick his knee out or anything. That was clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back