NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the Blue Jackets got a call in OT

I thought the refs were under the Bettman "MAKE SURE THE PENS AND CAPS PLAY YOU FUCKERS" mandate for refereeing

Jesus how is this Vegas team for real?

They sign a top free agent centre from Russia and then decide they don't need him because all these random guys they picked up are actually amazing somehow

Then they trade an unholy sum of picks for Tomas Tatar, who is a pretty good player and then scratch him in the playoffs because in case everyone forgot they won those first two games without David Perron who had 66 points in 70 games and was injured

Everything just works out for them perfectly

Can't wait until they trade Fleury for Robin Lehner or something and he immediately wins the Vezina

this will make me sick of this is overturned

lets go

up 2-0

eat shit and live caps

lol Crapitals gonna Crapital.

Blew another 2 goal lead at home.

Just delete the canchise please.

@Rawex

it happened again, it happened again.

tenor.gif

Bobrovsky being the goalie Montreal thinks Price is, but 3 million dollars (one Boone Jenner) cheaper.

U are absolutely clueless about Canadians. And if u are one, lmao. People all over were jumping on the Sens bandwagon last season.

When Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver made their deep playoff runs the whole country was rooting for them.

You're fucking clueless as shit man.

bs2.gif

Ive not once cheered for the Sens

The goaltending in this Kings-Knights series has been outstanding and all time great. Several teams have scored more in a single game themselves than both of these teams have scored in all the games up to this point combined.

Shark Tank is going to be crazy tonight.

Nash expected to play tonight.

Time to keep the donut on the Queefs.

EDIT:
I predict at minimum one fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back