NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooof. That's yuge.

lol that vegas PP was cringeworthy awful

yea, let's have a reaves/bufflin fight

I really hope Buff and Reaves drop em at some point this series.

Winnipheg been as dominant as the score suggests? I haven’t watched any of the game today been busy with other shit.

Winnipheg been as dominant as the score suggests? I haven’t watched any of the game today been busy with other shit.
Been a pretty good back and forth, score is accurate to a point. 3rd goal was pretty contentious and both teams have had good chances. Couple dumb penalties by the Knights too, Winnipeg's PP is nasty.

Okay, early prediction here.

Cinderella comes calling. Screaming, one might say.

Jets in 4. Maybe LV squeaks one out, but the Jets have this. They're going to the Finals in convincing fashion.

And then they lose to the Caps in 6, who are even more hungry and desperate than they are.

Vegas is going to win 2+. They are failing at their execution, but the Jets can't keep this up all the time. Winnipeg is the better team, but that hasn't stopped Vegas to far.

img_0952-jpg.120799

Second goal was scored off a complete bullshit pp and the third was due to goalie interference. That about swung the game

I just hope that shitty officiating doesn't totally affect the outcome of the series.

I know it's a little early for this, but I think Tampa needs to win this to have a chance. This Washington team has been taking care of business, you can't drop both games at home against them.

Is anybody against reviewing penalties?

Yes. Along with "goalie interference".

Let the refs call the game. If they fuck up, they fuck up. I especially don't care on rules that are up to interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back