NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pittsburgh quietly had an awesome draft. Hållander, Almeida, and Addison is a better haul than one should expect with no first and only 4 picks.

I was a bit butt-hurt when Toronto selected Semyon Der-Arguchintsev. He is so goddamn fun to watch. Hopefully we can sign his linemate Pavel Gogolev who, inexplicably, fell through the draft.

All I want is Tavares, small thing I know.

Carlson is staying in Washington.

It's hard to judge these drafts. Lets be real.

Anyone catch the blonde showing off her snatch when Jesperi was drafted by the habs? Quality stuff.

I made the mistake of going to HFBoards a few times over the weekend.

Sharks meeting Tavares later today.

wmwDjai.gif

It'd be super weird seeing Tavares in a Sharks jersey, like Thorton all over again.

i didn't see gustavsson who i was keenly on the lookout for, just hogberg and a bunch of jobbers in nets

good to see formenton, batherson, brown, and white out there. we bloody well need those kids ahead of schedule

One of the all time greats.

Always loved Brodeur. Only 2 years of alimony left!

Devils and Devils fans really need to stop trying to make Brodeur = GOAT a thing

dd0.gif

I was expecting him to end up with the Wings. Thanks Arizona and Habs.

I didn't think Hughes OR Zadina would make it there, so really, once Phoenix went off the board, I was ecstatic with either one of those two

NYI had a really good draft just for those 11/12 picks, especially if Jonny T stays.

Who's actually NHL ready this year?

Obviously Dahlin, Svechnikov, maybe Zadina? Benning even says that Hughes is a lot closer than people think...would be sweet to see him rip in preseason

I didn't think Hughes OR Zadina would make it there, so really, once Phoenix went off the board, I was ecstatic with either one of those two

NYI had a really good draft just for those 11/12 picks, especially if Jonny T stays.

Who's actually NHL ready this year?

Obviously Dahlin, Svechnikov, maybe Zadina? Benning even says that Hughes is a lot closer than people think...would be sweet to see him rip in preseason

I could see Zadina and Tkachuk making their teams. Hughes could surprise. I didn't think Mete would crack our roster this year, for example, but elite skating giveth opportunities. There's not many who can skate better than Hughes.

...still a midget though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back