NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some girl flashed the caps while they did their lap with the trophy lol.. you can find it on Twitter.
Found it. Damn, gotta work on my Twitter search game.

<5>

Ovie, well deserved, most passionate elite player in the game.

Good Job Caps. Happy for Ovi to finally win one.

The Golden Showers got exposed

Really happy for Ovie, Backstrom, Barry Trotz and their whole organisation, played amazing the whole post-season. Huge congratulations, well deserved cup.

That TJ interview for sure delivered the feels, I wasn't crying, just had something in my eye and a bowl of onions next to me..

I never thought I'd see it happen. Congratulations to Ovi. He's a fucking force of nature who's made the game better. There isn't a more deserving player.

969467722.jpg

Cup winning goal isn't a bad thing to have on your resume. Suck it, Bergy.

Can't help but smile seeing Ovi finally get over the hump. Jumbo next, please guise

592d43dc-5e05-4f7a-81ab-591d6d9ea9f4

I might be a little biased, but Bäckström is one be best players in NHL.

592d43dc-5e05-4f7a-81ab-591d6d9ea9f4

I might be a little biased, but Bäckström is one be best players in NHL.
Depends how wide your definition of best is, but he's been very good for a long-time. If I had a elite goal-scoring winger I needed a guy to feed, he'd be high on the list.

Glad the Caps finna shed that "Choker" label.
They came a long way from being 0-2 down at home vs. Columbus

Congrats to the Caps. Finally their fans here in Baltimore can stop calling into the sports radio whining about them choking.

It's a great day to live in the DC area. After years and years of choking in the playoffs, the Caps finally did it. The city is a joyous place to be. I've had so many conversations with total strangers regarding the Caps victory. I did manage to get me a Stanley Cup Shirt today. The sporting goods stores were packed and the pickings were slim. I had to get my hat online. Go Caps

Depends how wide your definition of best is, but he's been very good for a long-time. If I had a elite goal-scoring winger I needed a guy to feed, he'd be high on the list.

That´s the thing. Nicklas is a genuine shy guy from Sweden. One of the most humble person ever, if you listen to his interviews. Deep inside he knows he is really that good, but the humble person made him the feeder and a assist king. His hands are one of the best and the playmaker he is by nature makes me compare him with Peter Forsberg minus the willingness to prove that he can be tough aswell. I honestly believe if it wasn´t for a mr. Ovie, the stats of Bäckström would be much higher in the goal protocol. He can score goal as well. He is just the humble guy happy to have the feeder role. Just look at the gold he got in 2017. He was once again a feeder to William Nylander. He just likes others to take the spotlight.

Look at that, I picked the Caps to win it all and here we are. Lifetime guesstimate percentage .2%. I deserve a cookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back