NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pulling for the Sharks but in the end Track Suit can rest in piss

Another worthless post season.

I hope pitts can beat the caps but this might be the caps year to beat us.
I'll root for vegas out of my love for fleury, would be nice to see him hoist it with another team to shut up any doubters. Will be a rough next series if they face the jets though.

soo many 'almost' goals in the first and second periods but they were denied by Fleury.

this feels exactly like when the A's or Raiders finish the season above .500

..shitty

word is Jumbo announces his retirement this off season.
thanks for the mammaries, bro.

Bruins has a damn good run this year

Bruins has a damn good run this year
Their youth looks good and Chara was back to form more nights than not. If they got past Tampa I think they'd be Cup favorites, but the Lightning are legit beasts.

Kind of beginning to think this Vegas squad is a team of destiny. If Fleury holds up I don't know how you deal with their speed and depth.

Nash/Winni beat them in 6, book it

I don't know how I'm going to function tonight. Can't even have any drinks due to meds I'm currently on lmao

Fml

Nash/Winni beat them in 6, book it
I like Nashville to beat them with their defense, but I think Winnipeg is a 7 game barnburner. I wouldn't mind any team from the West winning at point actually.

Fuck Nashville. Hope for the Jets and I hope the Craps finally beat the Pens in the playoffs

Meh first period by both teams. Holtby is solid this series though and the only reason if the caps win. They better thank him. Guy is putting up with more snipers than the russians had to all ww2.

Come on GOATzel, time to score some important goals.

Damn Pens keep turning it over in bad positions. Too sloppy all postseason. Even if they get lucky to win this game and get past the Craps, the Lightning will kill them.

Credit to Holtby he's the main reason they might win this series.

Doesn't seem like a high pressure elimination game. It's had its moments but nothing spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back