NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are letting the caps play tonight huh. Holy shit call after call missed.

either one of these teams will get ruined by Vegas.

Washington has been actually playing really well. If it wasn't for Vasilevski, this would have been a sweep.

(They did play like shit in the first period of last game though)

Well at least Washington is more entertaining to watch when they have to win. The first two games of this series were tough to watch with how Washington plays when they get a lead.

actually rooting for the Caps to advance but this has been tough to watch at times.

this is a great series. you have the hall of fame PLAYER looking to get his first cup after years of coming up short (Ovechkin) against the TEAM looking to finally hoist the cup for the first time. Someone's 0 has got to go!

edit- oops, thought that was game 7

Last edited:
either team that advances is gonna be gassed, while Vegas rests on the sidelines waiting.

this is a great series. you have the hall of fame PLAYER looking to get his first cup after years of coming up short (Ovechkin) against the TEAM looking to finally hoist the cup for the first time. Someone's 0 has got to go!

Umm...no.

Sharks rumored to have signed Kane for 7x7, damn that seems high

Sharks rumored to have signed Kane for 7x7, damn that seems high
Yeah, a little high on both term and dollar. 6x6 would be a nice deal, but the 7's make you kind of need him to play this well and maybe a little better for the better part of the next decade. He was a heart and soul guy for them this season though, maybe it's a great match.

Doug Wilson has to go.
he's an idiot
and Kane has a great agent

Last edited:
He's making more than Gaudreau, Pastrnak, MacKinnon, Marchand, Scheifele, etc. for a looong time. I hope it works out for the Sharks, the term is what really baffles me. They also have to give Buffalo a first instead of a second since they resigned him, but I guess that was never really a concern.

Huh? Tampa Bay won the cup in ‘04.

its already over. its washington

no, i was referring to vegas. i was getting a head start on their series against washington

Were you trying to be ironic when you said “finally” win a cup, since the Golden Knights are about five minutes old?

Were you trying to be ironic when you said “finally” win a cup, since the Golden Knights are about five minutes old?
i have said that for several posts in this thread. not every franchise can be the penguins

Hopefully Tampa wins tonight

This is a copycat league and I'm not sure I'll be able to stand it if the trap Washington has been playing makes a comeback

Hopefully Tampa wins tonight

This is a copycat league and I'm not sure I'll be able to stand it if the trap Washington has been playing makes a comeback
I've got Washington winning tonight and then getting their buttholes worked by Vegas.

I've got Washington winning tonight and then getting their buttholes worked by Vegas.

I have a bad feeling they're going to take it too but I really hope it's not the case

Tampa/Vegas will be a more entertaining series, and probably lead to more entertaining hockey in the years to come

I appreciate a good defensive masterclass as much as the next guy but I'd rather watch the speed and skill games those teams play

That said I won't be upset if Washington wins. Been a long time coming for them to reach the big stage and they've certainly earned it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back