NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Laine hit the net today?

It just took the refs 15 seconds to blow the whistle when the net was off and Vegas had control of the puck in Winnipegs end..

Winnipeg got embarassed that series. Jesus

Gentleman's sweep. Fucking expansion team is in the finals lol. Shit is embarrassing.

Oh well, at least Winterpeg is out. Don't have to hear about how amazing their fans are, and how loud the building is anymore. Back to your igloos now.

finally our long wait for a stanley cup final is over!! Golden Knights fans deserve this!

I don’t get how Vegas is doing so good. It feels like they give up way more quality chances than their opponents but they just happen to score on the few they get.
giphy.gif

Before the season no one would have picked Vegas to go to the stanley cup finals. No fucking one. Hell not a lot of people thought they would even make the playoffs

Win or lose in the finals it's still going to be one hell of an underdog story. The Golden Knights are showing what a motivated , underestimated and well coached team can accomplish if the players leave their ego at the door and play with passion as a team.

My hat to them. They deserve it.

Man I thought the winner of Nash/Winny would cruise. Sharks looked the best against WPG -> things San Jose fans have to cling to mg.jpg

Man I thought the winner of Nash/Winny would cruise. Sharks looked the best against WPG -> things San Jose fans have to cling to mg.jpg

Lol me and my kings fan friends were talking shit to each other by game 3 hoping our teams wouldn’t get swept so we’d have that on each other.

What an incredible story the Knights are.

Fuck them.

Lmao if the knights win a cup before the sharts

They are a fucking legit team

Can't say much else with how drunk I am

Lmao if the knights win a cup before the sharts
Lol, before the Sharts, Jets, Preds, Wild, Caps, Panthers, Blue Jackets, Senators, Sabres, Blues, Canucks, or Coyotes.
But they have a stern test in whoever comes out of the East. I think they'll beat Washington, but not Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back