NHL Post-Season Discussion V.2: Get Your Licks In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things you can count on in life:

Death, taxes, and the Craps choking in the playoffs.

Man I hope Ovi wins this series.

Nice goal, where was this energy the rest of the game?

You can tell the coach told them just to keep the puck away from Ovechkin, they have a man in the lane the whole time.

Lightening/VGK finals I guess.
I liked the Caps spunk at the end there, just need to carry it over when they get home. I dunno what to expect in Game 6, but I can't write Washington off completely yet. Hopefully we get a Game 7. As a Pens fan I'm rooting for Vegas, and I think Washington is an easier Final for them, but both these teams have had stellar post-seasons.

good points.
just disappoint in WA tbh.
had hopes for them this year.
Ovi can't play forever.
Can you imagine how bad that would be, if after his career,
he retires without a ring?

Really, Capitals??? 2-0 series lead and now we are at 2-3. Tough being a Caps fan... we have had a great few seasons, but post-seasons is when they fall apart.

I don't know why I hate the Caps, but I hate the Caps.

Go Bolts!

good points.
just disappoint in WA tbh.
had hopes for them this year.
Ovi can't play forever.
Can you imagine how bad that would be, if after his career,
he retires without a ring?
If he loses this one he definitely has a good chance to be the NHL Marino. He has some good years left, he's been lights out on the scoresheet, but as he gets older and the other parts of his game slow down a bit he's going to need a little more carrying sometimes. This is easily the best chance they've had, they just need everyone to buy in for a half dozen games or so.

I really hope they can come back to win the next 2 and go through after game 7. Pretty nerve-racking seeing a 2-0 to 2-3 series now. At least Vegas should be able to go through, I hope!

Hopefully Winnipeg shows up today.

Also, Hossa is calling it a career. 19 seasons, 3 cups and two(or 3) other finals appearances.

He always seemed like a class act, though Ill admit I got some glee out of him jumping ship to Detroit only to get smashed. I wonder what Angelo Esposito is doing these days.

Not much jump from Winnipeg in a must win game. Not a good look so far.

I don’t get how Vegas is doing so good. It feels like they give up way more quality chances than their opponents but they just happen to score on the few they get.

As good a time as any to allow Reaves second playoff goal in 42 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back