NHL Playoff Thread: Stand Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel2016DuckHunt.jpg

props to the ducks for getting this far, but the preds are just relentless.
I think they'll give the Pens a run for their money

Cucks need to stop acting like thugs.

PK Subban vs Phil Kessel in the Stanley cup finals looms

Hockey Pundits won't know what to do with themselves.

JK, they'll root for the white guy.

I'm glad PK never had this much success in Montreal. Those pretentious French fucks didn't deserve it.

Can someone run me through with what happened last Pens vs Sens game? How did the Pens break through Sens trap so easy?

Was it more dominant victory by Pens, then when the Sens went up 4 goals in first period of that other game? Or was it like three empty net goals by Pens?

Can someone run me through with what happened last Pens vs Sens game? How did the Pens break through Sens trap so easy?

Was it more dominant victory by Pens, then when the Sens went up 4 goals in first period of that other game? Or was it like three empty net goals by Pens?
I slept off a lovely hangover and didn't actually watch the game but just by watching the highlights it clearly looked like Anderson was off his game, badly shit the bed to start and the rest of the team fell apart.

I slept off a lovely hangover and didn't actually watch the game but just by watching the highlights it clearly looked like Anderson was off his game, badly shit the bed to start and the rest of the team fell apart.

Yeah, they had a few unlucky bounces early, but then they lost their will and the Pens got comfortable. Sens need to outwork them all game or they're going to get wrecked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back