NHL Playoff Thread: Stand Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the horribly one sided officiating it's great to get that win.

When it went to OT, I thought Nashville would continue the home ice magic and pull it out. 2 out of 3 game series now. I still really like the Predators chances in 6...don't want to have to win 2 more at Anaheim though.

Sucks for the preds. But good for the ducks

Ducks should have the series now. Between the Sens and the beat up Pens I'd expect them to be the cup favorites now, right?

Who knows.. all I know is I should've put down that 100 on them to win the cup when they were +600 about a week ago. Oh well, I don't like gambling on my own team anyways.

The play he got injured on looked pretty harmless/routine

Who knows.. all I know is I should've put down that 100 on them to win the cup when they were +600 about a week ago. Oh well, I don't like gambling on my own team anyways.
Same, I'll only bet against my team if I really think they're going to lose, then if they win I'm pleasantly surprised. I hate losing twice when I bet on the Steelers and they let some 3-9 team fuck them up.

GO SENS GO

The Pens are coming out strong tonight no doubt, despite all the injuries. It will be a lot closer than the other game. Heart goes with the sens, head goes with the Pens.

This round is so confusing. Every game coming down to a battle of wills...and staying out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back