NHL Playoff Thread: Stand Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of the east i think we got the toughest team out of the way.

Shaw out for the Habs tonight. Who draws in? McCarron?

Shaw out for the Habs tonight. Who draws in? McCarron?

Yep. Mitchell's out for Flynn too. Who is centering Galchenyuk and Lehkonen lol. One of these things just ain't like the other, Julien.

What's your feelings on Julien so far?

It's hard to describe the relief of not having Michel Therrien as your team's coach anymore. He was a bullshit tactician, incapable of in-game adjustments, and bullied players. Julien, in contrast, is an excellent tactician, adjusts seamlessly, and you can actually believe he has the player's best interest at heart. He's been amazing. Boston was always one of the teams I gave as an example of a well coached team when I was hating on Therrien, so in a sense I got what I wished for.

He comes up with some screwy lines though, lol.

Yep. Mitchell's out for Flynn too. Who is centering Galchenyuk and Lehkonen lol. One of these things just ain't like the other, Julien.

Flynn?? He has barely played in the past couple of months, and play well he did not.

I'd much rather Chucky centre that line and put Mitchell on his wing. Let the 4th line of McCarron, Ott and King seek and destroy everything that moves.

Flynn?? He has barely played in the past couple of months, and play well he did not.

I'd much rather Chucky centre that line and put Mitchell on his wing. Let the 4th line of McCarron, Ott and King seek and destroy everything that moves.

If it were up to me I'd go with:

Lehkonen - Chuck - Radulov (offense!)
Patch - Plek - Gallagher (this line worked before)
Byron - Danault - Flynn (let them skate around and look useful together)
Ott - Mitchell - McCarron (King sucks dick, he shouldn't play hockey anymore)

Lol I pity the poor bastards who have to value pick Liljegren.

Shouldn't that be a 4:00 minute major for tackling the goalie? Minnesota can't score in this series.

Lol I pity the poor bastards who have to value pick Liljegren.
It could quite possibly be my Jets, I don't know much about this class as of yet but I know this kid seems to have bust written all over him.

The cupboards for defencemen is pretty bare for the Jets so I'm afraid they take him.

Don't see the jets taking him if any of the finns or Brännström are still on the board. I would laugh in your face, however, if they did.

Gimmie Valimaki all day everyday tho. Him or Foote where the Jets are most likely going to be picking would be pretty sweet in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back