NHL Playoff Thread: Stand Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph, so it wasn't a dive. Ninja hack.

Leafs were lucky to escape that period. Giving it away like crazy in their own end. So many chippy plays ending up on the Caps' sticks.

Better smarten up for OT.

Refs shook to make the right call

edit

DocRiversWaveOff.gif

Man, Boston is getting hosed.

LOL @ Goalie interference. Sure boys. You certainly didn't make that call, because one of you blew the whistle early and didn't want to look stupid. Naaaahhhh....

If they lose, my heart goes out to every Boston fan, except @RedCansLoom16.

Refs not even using lube while fucking over the Brucans.

lol at ottawa keeping wideman off the ice for the entire first OT
no doubt for the safety of the officials.

If the shreks lose tomo night and the caps and bruins advance, I'm done with hockey for the year
fuck this

Last edited:
Every game of Leafs/Caps has been within a goal lmfao.

Matthews & Nylander have been the best players on the ice, for either team.

I'm feeling good about their chances on Sunday.

Carrick better get his fucking shit together though.

lol at ottawa keeping wideman off the ice for the entire first OT
no doubt for the safety of the officials.

Wrong Wideman

Lmao at Ottawa though. Couldn't hold a 2-0 nothing lead over a team that looked like it was actively trying to lose with all their icings and ill-timed penalties.

Man, if we manage to lose tonight shit's going to get real interesting in Montreal. BargainBin got all the karaktère in the world during the off-season, moved the most popular skater since Guy (?) to watch the healthiest team in the playoffs eliminated in 6?

popcorn.gif

Bruins had some bad luck, and a lot of terrible decisions with the puck, but they pulled it out. It looked like the Sens were on a power play or most of the third, even though no one was in the box. Great series though, this round has been amazing. Especially since I can just relax now until I see which can team the Pens play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back