NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many 100 point scorers this season? If there's multiple that hit it, it'll be the first time in a while

How many 100 point scorers this season? If there's multiple that hit it, it'll be the first time in a while
I think Kuch, Malkin, and McDavid will make it, there might be a couple 99/98s behind them.

MacKinnon too. Stamkos and Giroux will be a close call.
For some reason I'm just not feeling Mac, though the number support him. We'll see, either way they'll probably have as many points as any two Habs.

>be me
>McJoose
>have 4 point game
>still 2nd in league
>such is life

I think Kuch, Malkin, and McDavid will make it, there might be a couple 99/98s behind them.
Good call.

I just looked and 2009-10 was the last year there was more than one.

I did a little research on medical psychology and behavioral science on the web. It would be one thing after the tramautic event if it was a few years apart and then a suicide attempt. But after a decade of time the person usually grows up mentally and emotionally.

I did a little research on medical psychology and behavioral science on the web. It would be one thing after the tramautic event if it was a few years apart and then a suicide attempt. But after a decade of time the person usually grows up mentally and emotionally.

giphy.gif

He will probably hit a cold streak (hopefully not in the playoffs), but Evander Kane is fitting right in. Driving the top line (has a fourth liner on the other wing right now), I hope we resign him to a friendly deal like 5x5. Will probably take more like 6per though

He will probably hit a cold streak (hopefully not in the playoffs), but Evander Kane is fitting right in. Driving the top line (has a fourth liner on the other wing right now), I hope we resign him to a friendly deal like 5x5. Will probably take more like 6per though
He'll give you streaky scoring, but you hope he can go off in 2 or 3 of a 7 game series. He has talent and size, he just has never really fit in. Maybe he'll give you guys a discount if he likes the team and area, but it's hard to tell. It's a win for you guys so far though.

He'll give you streaky scoring, but you hope he can go off in 2 or 3 of a 7 game series. He has talent and size, he just has never really fit in. Maybe he'll give you guys a discount if he likes the team and area, but it's hard to tell. It's a win for you guys so far though.
Yea he played with Pavs overseas, and seems to be buddies with a few guys like Joe Thornton who picked him up from the airport. At times I can see where he gets the negative "He shoots too much", but we have too many guys that don't shoot enough so it works. The biggest thing has been on the forecheck, dude is a puckhound/straight bully. We have gotten off to a few slow starts and he will tilt the ice for a shift by just refusing to let the other team get possession.

Good call.

I just looked and 2009-10 was the last year there was more than one.

Gonna be a banner year for 40 goal scorers too I think. The number of guys hovering around there is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back