NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking LOL @ that gutless worm Pacioretty.

He helped run Subban out of town and, now he's the new scapegoat, and he can't handle it.

I'd be enjoying this Scabs/LOLilers schadenfreude if I wasn't so scared they might get Dahlin.

Why are Sens selling everyone away? Brassard only been there like a year. They just added Duchene. They have a good team. They took it to Shitburg last post season.

If anything, they should get rid of Scarface. Ever since he coaching, Bobby Ryan who is their most expensive player has been tanking. They are having one bad season. Even the Caps stuck with their core after never getting past 2nd rd for like 4 seasons.

That playoff run was a fluke. This isn't a rebuild or a re tool.

What kind of rebuilding team doesn't have their own first round pick? They won't trade this years, not with the chance of getting Dahlin, so that means they have to give up next years, when they're gonna be even worse.

This isn't a rebuild, this is Melnyk trying to hold on to as many pennies as he can.

More deadly wrist-shot:

Laine's rail gun or ManBearPig's shake n' bake from the left wing?

Fucking LOL @ that gutless worm Pacioretty.

He helped run Subban out of town and, now he's the new scapegoat, and he can't handle it.

I'd be enjoying this Scabs/LOLilers schadenfreude if I wasn't so scared they might get Dahlin.

We gon' get Dahlin - Hughes - Lafrenière back 2 back 2 back.

Good return for NYR. I'm happy about the 2nd from TPlex: ambivalent about taking out Toronto's trash.

Now let's move Patio-ready.

Man, I remember thinking the Bruins would draft Barzal + Kyle Connor when they were on the clock. Imagine both of those guys on this current roster.

No Glendening!

Another successful trade deadline for the Leafs.

We need another first. Come on Bergy you fucking wank, move Casperetty!

Oh', so that wasn't goaltender interference on Rask?...

I mean, I'll take it, but this rule needs some refining.

Fuck instant replay in the NHL. The game is too damn fast, and too open to interpretation.

I think it has a place, but let's fuck off with the offsides challenges. You should be able to challenge goals and that's it, if it's that close the offside probably wasn't the cause.
No Glendening!

Another successful trade deadline for the Leafs.

Deadline is tomorrow, I know because Bob McKenzie keeps texting me offering to suck me off if I leave my TV on TSN from 7 to 4.

Hockey needs a new off-side rule. The off-side rule is so ad-hoc and stupid. For fuck's sake, the puck has to completely cross the blue line before you cross it, but it also has to completely cross the blueline before you have to leave it? The zone has two different sizes.

Teams allegedly bidding on Pacioretty, L.A. being one of them.

Want me some Vilardi or Borgstrom and a 1st.

Holy fuck, Rangers fleeced Boston. 1st, 7th, Spooner, Belesky, Lindgren for Rick Nash!? Spooner has almost as many points as Nash in 20 less games.

Hockey needs a new off-side rule. The off-side rule is so ad-hoc and stupid. For fuck's sake, the puck has to completely cross the blue line before you cross it, but it also has to completely cross the blueline before you have to leave it? The zone has two different sizes.

Teams allegedly bidding on Pacioretty, L.A. being one of them.

Want me some Vilardi or Borgstrom and a 1st.

<YeahOKJen>

163.gif

7 teams have apparently contacted Edmonton over Maroon. Why have Maroon when you could have Pacioretty for the low low price of all your picks and prospects?

Paul Stastny to Winnipeg

Gotta say that i didn't see that one coming. I know STL was in need of a shakeup but i was thinking more that guys like Berglund and Sobotka would be moved before Stastny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back