NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
$
so painful

lol

The interference non-call in the Bruins-Blues game. One player literally slides into Allen the goalie.

First game as a complete team, and Nashville steamrolls LA.

tenor.gif

First game as a complete team, and Nashville steamrolls LA.

tenor.gif
Could be Nashville's year, they should at least make the Conference Finals, I think they can beat Winnipeg or LV over 7, they've been there before. Lot riding on Pekka staying steady.

Price is the most coddled athlete in the entire league. He has been dog-shit for almost the entire year, and the one person you cannot blame for that is Price. I saw one stat that showed that he had lost most of his road games despite being 0.927 in those games. Yeah okay, he's still 0.903 this year. That means he's shitting the bed extra hard in all those games you're not considering with your bullshit stat.

Give me a fucking break with this ''chronic fatigue'' horse shit. I'll bet he is pretty tired of seeing the puck in the back of his net, perhaps even chronically so.

hm, Preds look good but so far LV looks unstoppable.
things can change in post season play of course

Could be Nashville's year, they should at least make the Conference Finals, I think they can beat Winnipeg or LV over 7, they've been there before. Lot riding on Pekka staying steady.
hm, Preds look good but so far LV looks unstoppable.
things can change in post season play of course

I would like the Blues to coast into the playoffs and win a couple series. But I do not hold a bias or favoritism in anyway whatsoever.
image002.jpg

I would like the Blues to coast into the playoffs and win a couple series. But I do not hold a bias or favoritism in anyway whatsoever.
image002.jpg

It could happen, it seems like they've been primed for a like a decade now, just keep getting run over by other dynasties. A couple very good teams are going to be left out of the playoffs in the West...unlike the East.

If we get home ice we're burning down every god damn village in the west.

Price is the most coddled athlete in the entire league. He has been dog-shit for almost the entire year, and the one person you cannot blame for that is Price. I saw one stat that showed that he had lost most of his road games despite being 0.927 in those games. Yeah okay, he's still 0.903 this year. That means he's shitting the bed extra hard in all those games you're not considering with your bullshit stat.

Give me a fucking break with this ''chronic fatigue'' horse shit. I'll bet he is pretty tired of seeing the puck in the back of his net, perhaps even chronically so.

I bet it must suck for him seeing his best friend on the team get traded to Nashville and see him killing it, while he's stuck on this team being run into the ground by morons. When you realise that you need a .930+ sv% over the course of a season for your team to be competitive it's gotta be draining.

I bet it must suck for him seeing his best friend on the team get traded to Nashville and see him killing it, while he's stuck on this team being run into the ground by morons. When you realise that you need a .930+ sv% over the course of a season for your team to be competitive it's gotta be draining.

I think he's actually closer friends with Weber, due to the B.C. connection. P.K. was really good friends with John Tavares since they're both from Toronto, played on the same WJC team, etc.

So fuck Price, he asked for this. After the trade, instead of just saying ''I wish P.K. all the best in Nashville'' he was all ''he's a great player, but, we need guys who will just move the puck quickly, and Weber does that. We're moving in a different direction.'' I actually think Price didn't care for P.K. that much.

Saros has been stellar in relief. Not sure if he could keep it up in the playoffs though.

I think he's actually closer friends with Weber, due to the B.C. connection. P.K. was really good friends with John Tavares since they're both from Toronto, played on the same WJC team, etc.

So fuck Price, he asked for this. After the trade, instead of just saying ''I wish P.K. all the best in Nashville'' he was all ''he's a great player, but, we need guys who will just move the puck quickly, and Weber does that. We're moving in a different direction.'' I actually think Price didn't care for P.K. that much.

On hfboards people were speculating how Nashville could fit Tavares on the team.

How bout them habs winning when they should be losing. Hopefully bergevin doesn't abandon the tank, and uses players recent performances to get more value in trades.

Insane how long the B's held on to Claude Julien.

I'm still mad about it

On hfboards people were speculating how Nashville could fit Tavares on the team.

How bout them habs winning when they should be losing. Hopefully bergevin doesn't abandon the tank, and uses players recent performances to get more value in trades.

They're torturing me. Look at these johnny-come-lately motherfuckers scoring goals: Petry, Schlemko, Lehkonen...PLEKANEC.

Fuck on up outta here you tank ruiners!

Insane how long the B's held on to Claude Julien.

I'm still mad about it
Same with the Pens and Bylsma. There was enough writing on the wall to reshoot The Shining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back