NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd told me at the beginning of the season that I'd be pissed about going to work and missing a Flames-Knights game, I would not have believed you.

Komarov on the 4th line, Polak and Martin scratched.

Leafs are rapidly approaching their optimal lineups/form.

Prepare your anguses

lvk27eockgnatj9len3x.gif

<{outtahere}>

Which contemporaries? He won 4 Vezinas, so apparently the eye test of yours only counts for so much. Patrick Roy is in my opinion a better goalie, maybe Hasek too, but part of the equation has to be career achievements. What hasn't Brodeur done? He was a rock for New Jersey and Canada his entire career. Hall is a close one, he's a legend, but he was also playing against weaker competition. Fuhr is still the luckiest goalie in NHL history though.

One thing about me is I do not try to mask or hide the truth. IMO Brodeur was fortunate he played for the Devils. He was no Patrick Roy. In all honesty, he might have been close to Hasek or Belfour.

Live at the Wings game. First time at the new arena and got hooked up with 8th row seats...

Go wings

Live at the Wings game. First time at the new arena and got hooked up with 8th row seats...

Go wings
How is it? Hopefully they can get a new team to go with the arena, it'll be interesting to see what they try selling at the deadline.

How is it? Hopefully they can get a new team to go with the arena, it'll be interesting to see what they try selling at the deadline.

Very nice.

After being spoiled so long with greatness I can't even be upset...

LOL -- i hope that defense lineup is not their final form

Hey, as long as Polak is out, and Uncle Leo is on the 4th line, this team is too fast and skilled.

Rielly and Hainsey get back in, Borgman and Holl sit out.

BOOM

Final form

Hey, as long as Polak is out, and Uncle Leo is on the 4th line, this team is too fast and skilled.

Rielly and Hainsey get back in, Borgman and Holl sit out.

BOOM

Final form

there needs to be an acquisition - Kasperi Kapanen, Josh Leivo, Nikita Soshnikov and or Andreas Johnnson should be enough to get a legit 1-2 d-men

This was filthy.. I really hate the name “Tatar” though.

Who guessed LV and WPG would be #1 and #2 in the west at this point in the season???

Massive game tonight playas.

A couple non-retarded lineup decisions and the Leafs are back to curb stomping teams again

Just beautiful hockey

Can't give the puck away against these guys in any part of the rink. Too much speed, too much skill

Also, tip your caps to Zaitsev -- his jersey was my best purchase of 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back