NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, the Sens are trash, get blown out, and they might trade Karlsson because he ain't taking a hometown discount. This weekend is fucking perfect.

Tank's back on!

Ottawa is so fucking terrible. It feels like the team has quit on Melnyk (not Dorion). The Duchene trade didn't make a lot of sense the day it was made. They paid a king's ransom for what could perhaps have been a slight upgrade, but most likely a wash. What they got was a catastrophe. If Ottawa trades Karlsson it's time to move the team.

It was pretty clear that McElhenny was getting the shutout last night after the first period. What a terrible goal allowed by Brossoit, though.

McDeezy needs his Kurri. Not sure that Poolparty is that guy. However, they did wreck us on Saturday so perhaps.

It was pretty clear that McElhenny was getting the shutout last night after the first period. What a terrible goal allowed by Brossoit, though.

McDeezy needs his Kurri. Not sure that Poolparty is that guy. However, they did wreck us on Saturday so perhaps.

Naw, if he gets one, they'll just trade him for a 2nd pairing d-man.

Hall would have been perfect for his wing.

Naw, if he gets one, they'll just trade him for a 2nd pairing d-man.

Hall would have been perfect for his wing.

''Whoever gets the best player wins the trade.'' -Sam Pollock be like...

tenor.gif

Fuck me. Sergachev is so good and Drouin so...meh. Fuck fuck fuck.

Ottawa has just made horrible trades at center. Got rid of Zibanejed and Turris and ended up with 3rd liner BRassard and Duchene who has done fuck all since he arrived. What a shit show

Weber for Karlsson LOOMS.

And just like that, McDeezy is 3rd in league scoring with 39 points.

Eugene being a cheap bastard?? Colour me surprised!

It is just fucking silly that McDavid has not gone consecutive games without a point. And yet we somehow convinced ourselves that after 10 games or so, he wasn't really having a great year.

Since the trade...
Duchene : 2G, 3A
Turris: 4G, 12A
But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Glass, Suzuki, Lind all cut from Team Canada. Frost and Tippett not even invited to camp. We had better have no trouble scoring, or this will look really stupid.

It is just fucking silly that McDavid has not gone consecutive games without a point. And yet we somehow convinced ourselves that after 10 games or so, he wasn't really having a great year.

I remember Leafs fans popping off trying to pretend Matthews was comparable to McDavid even just 3-4 weeks ago - SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back