NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here. Can't help but feel bad for Arizona, what a horrible team
Bright future. Clayton Keller is going to be something.

Once Chychrun comes back from injury maybe Defense won't be such a mess.

Bright future. Clayton Keller is going to be something.

Once Chychrun comes back from injury maybe Defense won't be such a mess.

He probably already is. I wanted to draft him very much and fuck face Chayka sniped him at 6. His passing is incredible despite only have the two helpers so far.

Can we all collectively make fun of the Habs organization now?

Dumbasses continue to only hire French Canadian GM's, Coaches, etc to the point of recycling former french coaches.

Now they continually Demote Galchenyuk to 3rd and 4th line wing because he is "bad defensively",. yet somehow try to act like Drouin is the answer at C, a position he has not played since Juniors, simply because he is a Gars de Chez nous! Meanwhile, Drouin sucks just as bad defensively and looks like a fish out of water. At least Galchenyuk looked comfortable and scored goals at C

Meanwhile my dumb ass just traded Crawford and Sergachev for Price in my keeper league because the seller threw in Brent Burns his 2nd round pick next year.

Hard to say no to that. I like Sergachev but his production will slow.

Price.....well the only place he can go is up right now

Can we all collectively make fun of the Habs organization now?

Dumbasses continue to only hire French Canadian GM's, Coaches, etc to the point of recycling former french coaches.

Now they continually Demote Galchenyuk to 3rd and 4th line wing because he is "bad defensively",. yet somehow try to act like Drouin is the answer at C, a position he has not played since Juniors, simply because he is a Gars de Chez nous! Meanwhile, Drouin sucks just as bad defensively and looks like a fish out of water. At least Galchenyuk looked comfortable and scored goals at C

Meanwhile my dumb ass just traded Crawford and Sergachev for Price in my keeper league because the seller threw in Brent Burns his 2nd round pick next year.

Hard to say no to that. I like Sergachev but his production will slow.

Price.....well the only place he can go is up right now

Our last two thread titles have been shots at the Habs, don't worry, we're doing our part. One of the worst offseasons I can remember, and I'm going to bet one of the biggest season-season dropoffs in League history.

Our last two thread titles have been shots at the Habs, don't worry, we're doing our part. One of the worst offseasons I can remember, and I'm going to bet one of the biggest season-season dropoffs in League history.

Bergevin is after something much bigger than a successful team. He wants immortality. People are already starting to make the case that he's worse than Houle.

Bergevin is after something much bigger than a successful team. He wants immortality. People are already starting to make the case that he's worse than Houle.
He is going to get immortality.

but in the sense of a Mike Mulbury and Benning and yes, Rejean Houle

Niemi on waivers already LOL

Sullivan called it before it happened.

As a Sharks fan who Hated Niemi for 5 years as he managed to get 0 shutouts in 40 playoffs games with us, I am cackling inside and out

That'll do Niemi. That'll do.

...do you think the farmer ate Babe after he said that? I feel like he probably did.

That'll do Niemi. That'll do.

...do you think the farmer ate Babe after he said that? I feel like he probably did.

Probably, I've always considered Babe 2: Pig in the City non-canon.

The biggest thing about the French language requirement is that we always end up with dopey frenchies. There are smart people who speak french. We even interviewed one. But trust-fund baby was wooed by the animal magnetism of Bergevin and here we are 6 off seasons later. The other thing is that it's an absolute requirement. It can't even just be desirable. Like, they can't even affirmative action that shit. It's either you can speak french, or fuck off. Meaning that if the only candidate were some re-re from Rimouski, or Dean Lombardi, we'd have to go with the former.

The biggest thing about the French language requirement is that we always end up with dopey frenchies. There are smart people who speak french. We even interviewed one. But trust-fund baby was wooed by the animal magnetism of Bergevin and here we are 6 off seasons later. The other thing is that it's an absolute requirement. It can't even just be desirable. Like, they can't even affirmative action that shit. It's either you can speak french, or fuck off. Meaning that if the only candidate were some re-re from Rimouski, or Dean Lombardi, we'd have to go with the former.
Next Candidate will probably be Patrick Roy. The only coach I have ever seen WALK OUT AND QUIT an NHL team because he did not have enough influence on personnel decisions.

Good bounce back game. Marner was especially noticeable, happy to see him playing well again.

Google Maps image of the Montreal Canadiens' front office
wsyugovq9ntz.png

Next Candidate will probably be Patrick Roy. The only coach I have ever seen WALK OUT AND QUIT an NHL team because he did not have enough influence on personnel decisions.

I've heard that rumour, and I'd really prefer to avoid him. Best frenchie available seems to be Julien BriseBois. I won't be 100% convinced until I actually see his plan being implemented. I was bamboozled by the purple panted pretender when he said shit like ''build through the draft'' and ''Le CH, c'est moi.''

Once Montreal traded PK it was all downhill for that franchise. only the Roy trade was worse.

Bieksa ruined some can with a Superman punch lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back